[3.6] Sidefx Vaal Molten Shell - Run through the game like it's nothing.

How do the crafts change for 3.6?

Since dmg as extra chaos isn't craftable any more how much does that affect tyhe build?

All other items the same?
"
Haddoq wrote:
How do the crafts change for 3.6?

Since dmg as extra chaos isn't craftable any more how much does that affect tyhe build?

All other items the same?

Yes a slight damage loss but nothing to matter when you one shot most things. All items the same ;)
How should i levele up with this build? Or am I blind and didnt saw it in build guide
"
Ofrom wrote:
How should i levele up with this build? Or am I blind and didnt saw it in build guide

I never thought to add a how to lv. I just lv with a random skill that would benefit from the end game tree.
anyone successful in 3.6?
Hi can you post a lvl 80/90/100 skill tree with the 3.6 skill tree pls?
Thx mate
Is there a reason you have 4x 2-linked CWDT spells? The CWDT wiki page says it will trigger all spells linked to it at the same time so you can save 2 sockets and link more spells or a support. I'm running GMP in the Spark/Ball Lightning setup and Wave of Conviction in the Ice Nova/Firestorm setup.
"
jonnyguy3000 wrote:
Is there a reason you have 4x 2-linked CWDT spells? The CWDT wiki page says it will trigger all spells linked to it at the same time so you can save 2 sockets and link more spells or a support. I'm running GMP in the Spark/Ball Lightning setup and Wave of Conviction in the Ice Nova/Firestorm setup.

Yea I thought the same thing. From testing though there does seem to be a delay on the consecutive procs when linked to one, could be due to it procing in order on the link, where as having one assigned to each skill procs them at the same time. My best conjecture anyways.
Last edited by ShadowVVoIf on Apr 8, 2019, 8:55:23 AM
Hi Sidefx, cool build. Edited out a dumb question that I figured out myself.
Last edited by Joekel on Apr 12, 2019, 4:20:02 PM
I found this build very fun, but it seems that its a little bit tricky to make it works properly. First of all Molten Shell doesnt procs very often. I guess it is because I have something like 5k evasion so should I avoid Evasion gear?
Also it is so tough tidy up resistance since you have a lot of unique items required.
Also i would like to not that bloodstained fossil is 2.5 ex nowdays which makes weapon crafting a bit way too tought )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info