[3.6] Sidefx Vaal Molten Shell - Run through the game like it's nothing.

"
haveallama wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
haveallama wrote:
How is this build in delve mines?

Absolutely amazing in delve. Until you Crash :)

Perfect, I'm starting to level a character now. Thank you for the build. Did you ever get any bad crafts when attempting for the weapon?

Thanks for the reply :)

yes sadly its a gamble to make your own.
Hi Sidefx,

Sorry to bother you again, would you consider this helmet any good or does it have to have either/both immolate and conc effect?

"
haveallama wrote:
Hi Sidefx,

Sorry to bother you again, would you consider this helmet any good or does it have to have either/both immolate and conc effect?

It's a start but imo I would keep trying. You want to deff aim for immo or conc.
Made this build myself with a few adjustments. Unfortunately, I grabbed way too much increased duration and got screwed out of having lower VMS duration than soul gain prevention even with 68% increased flask effectiveness + soul catcher. Fixed it with a couple of respec points though.

Point being to anyone trying to make this build, don't be like me and grab too much increased duration on the tree/equipment/gems because then your soul gain prevention will eventually win out against VMS duration
"
Myboot wrote:
Made this build myself with a few adjustments. Unfortunately, I grabbed way too much increased duration and got screwed out of having lower VMS duration than soul gain prevention even with 68% increased flask effectiveness + soul catcher. Fixed it with a couple of respec points though.

Point being to anyone trying to make this build, don't be like me and grab too much increased duration on the tree/equipment/gems because then your soul gain prevention will eventually win out against VMS duration

haha, you also want CDR on boots and belt ;)
What do you mean by "non chaos as extra chaos enchant"? Is that and spell damage two bench crafting mods?
Hey quick Question: Is the vaal mod on the qeapon guranteed with the method shown or are there other possible Outcomes?
"
Hey quick Question: Is the vaal mod on the qeapon guranteed with the method shown or are there other possible Outcomes?

The mod is guaranteed on the sceptre.
SNIP
Last edited by Torean1 on Jan 22, 2019, 11:37:07 AM
Super fun build, thanks for putting it up. A few things to note.

I'm very squishy. I'm only lvl 80 and seem to get killed quite a bit. Not really sure why. I have all the required gear and am progressing my tree to the left as I lvl. DPS seems ok and boss fights are pretty tough. Syndicates are a nightmare so I just don't do them.

Here is my POB
https://pastebin.com/42gxfTJG

Any help would be great..

Some notes for people trying this build.

Not a starter build. It really doesn't come into its own until lvl 68.
Follow the gem build out to a tee.
Expensive, have some ex ready cause you will need it.
It takes a bit to get used to but when things are firing all together you really do demolish maps.
Wide open maps are best. Beach, glacier, etc or something like Lair or Sewers.
Sustaining the vaal proc is paramount to the damage. So make sure all your soul effects are on point or it will be so long between vaal proc. This will make clearing very hard.

Anyways great build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info