Armageddon Tank - Easiest Uber Elder - All Content - Budget

Has anyone else felt abnormally squishy while leveling this build? I was thinking about somehow throwing fortify in somewhere just so I don't get chunked so hard from phys hits.
Any chance we can get an update on this build for Synthesis now that patch notes are out? How heavy of a nerf do you think it's taken? Also curious how we will crit with the Controlled Destruction changes and Elemental Overload interaction.
I'm doing this in flashback, and it's been great. Really cheap to gear, a great league starter. Destroying t8 content atm (farthest so far) just got my martyr 5-linked and looking for a healthier chest, may try belly or something with +life, or fox's fortune.

Arakali interaction is super important for survivability. Warlords ring was much stronger than blasphemy as well, though that worked great for leveling up to t5 or so.

Once I got a +30 crit on a jewel and decent density EE has been fine staying up even with the minimum crit nerf.

Excels at the high density of flashback. Thanks!
We have a pretty low chance to shock, any way to see how reliable it is?

With the pretty high cast speed of arma brand I guess 10% on yoke of suffering might be enough, but also it's not a huge amount of damage per hit, so it might not increase the % damage taken that much?
Great Build - thx
Is this going to be updated/viable for Legion?
This is was my fav build ever last league so I've been thinking about it some as well.

Mana leech problems - 1st idea is to just get a %mana recovery rate belt, run clarity & the ring enchant % damage taken gained as mana, and hope that you regen fast enough. I've done fine before with the non-heiro Mom as a miner in the past.

Another idea was to be crazy and get EB and the soul tether belt. So we get slayer overleech on the %fire leech and can use that to cast spells & help MoM as well.

What do you mean by "prismatic anger" fire leech? I know about the % on amulets but that's it. Another idea is LGOH from the vitality watcher's eye, but we're using the purity of ice one & vitality would reserve a bunch more mana.

Also if we go EB could use discipline to give enough ES & reserve most of our mana, maybe with the diadem helmet for 20% reduced reservation. The ES leech gem actually boots damage a lot. But it will be hard to get as much as we used to have mana...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info