Armageddon Tank - Easiest Uber Elder - All Content - Budget

Did Uber Lab at 70. Not only that but Full key run.

I mean...OK lol. Pretty stronk.

Edit: red Elder Guardians at 71. Yeesh hahaha

looool Red Elder at 72
https://imgur.com/a/7KHV0q8

Shaper's Guardians down at 75. Clear speed is kinda...meh. And there's times I find it squishy which is stupid considering the investment but he's only 75. I think it's mostly due to how Armageddon Brand's damage is not instant.

Still, I like it enough to keep investing in it and keep playing.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 11, 2019, 1:23:56 PM
The clear can be good or bad depending on play.

Increased area affect instead of conc can help clear. If you're using martyr, you can use storm brand with the same gem setup and have good clear too.

Not using Brand Recall to do your damage helps your tankiness a ton and can actually help clear speed.
"
I made a little adjustment that I believe is better:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.5.1/AAAABAUCAQN1A5oEBwSzBx4I9AthEFgQzBEtEZYWbxo4Gmwc3B8CIvQkqicvKhMqjSsmLJww-DLRNZI2xTbYNuk6WDrYOuE8BTwtQ8hFR0WdSRtJT0lRTN9N408EU1JTjVXGVkhaK1ugXwRfKmaeaPJqQ2wLbRlxaXSleyB8DnxLfIN_xoGPgpuDX4PMg9uFModljxqQVZMnlS6V85Z0ly2a4J1jna6ePp9IoS-iAKVnplenCKdVrJiu_a7_r2y3PryqvOq-isBmwxPGrskkyvLVptgk2L3jauvk6-7sLuxV73zwH_DV8WzyRfiT-tL-Cv6H_o8=?accountName=osesek&characterName=Ryoyu%3Cbr%3E

This way is life regen positive for Blood Rage, more life, and more damage and still has left over points.
Edit:
I ditched the possibility of making cold the lowest resist with Wise Oak AND Taste of Hate. Just too wasteful with affixes. Also I've settled on using Malachai's Artifice. EE is too good to give up.
Here's my gear atm Finished more or less.

Nice!! I'll check out your skill tree a bit later when I'm home. I'm very interested to improve the build in any way possible. I tried to leave the build as a lower cost generic build that can be changed quite a bit, which you've done! <3
Welp...I did a thing.

I thought I'd buy a CWC+ Power charge on Crit Eclipse staff and casually try to 6L it. I did it in 90 fuse

So guess I'm rerolling lol

This build is solid though. About as good as Armageddon Brand can be.
Thanks for sharing this build (leveling it now after I could not quite get Uber Elder down solo on my other character)

Quick question about the Blood Rage - Arakali interaction (yes I googled it)
Just wondering. Are you procing Blood Rage and letting the effect expire when you need that extra healing? Or is the idea to have enough regen to sustain Blood Rage full time?
"
Gaidin85 wrote:
Thanks for sharing this build (leveling it now after I could not quite get Uber Elder down solo on my other character)

Quick question about the Blood Rage - Arakali interaction (yes I googled it)
Just wondering. Are you procing Blood Rage and letting the effect expire when you need that extra healing? Or is the idea to have enough regen to sustain Blood Rage full time?

You'll degen while you have blood rage up while not leeching. Your leech will massively out heal it though. I don't try to let it fall off, but keep it up.

Immortal Call procs, which makes you stop taking physical damage (blood rage is physical). This causes the Damage over time to stop, activating Arakali.

So... 1. You get hit massively 2. We aren't slayer, so we have 0 leech, now we gotta leech that hp up. Our leech cap is let's say 1k per second... we hit our leech cap fast. 3. That hit popped Immortal call, so our leech rate is 1.5k per second (for the duration of Arakali)
im not sure with shocking bosses, in PoB config shocking is a static +50% dmg boost, but you have to hit an enemy with 10% of his life with 1 hit for that..
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shock
probably you wont shock uber Elder or Shaper
Deleted.. i'm dumb! :)
Last edited by Drakaian on Jan 15, 2019, 2:17:28 PM
Can you recommend any other neck beside Yoke of Suffering? Since its 7ex+ on HC and Xoph's Blood is abour 4ex :p
Last edited by Xyuz on Jan 17, 2019, 2:31:04 PM
It's a bit late but for whoever is following this, the Malachai Artifice is a bad idea as the staff will give orb of storms fire damage so you'll practically gimp your damage by a lot because EE will proc with + resistances for fire and lightning and decrease to cold, which the build doesn't do.
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info