Armageddon Tank - Easiest Uber Elder - All Content - Budget

"
animadnb wrote:
Loving the build! Actually took down the Elder Guardians just by kiting lol. I do think my gear could use some adjustments before going for Elder. Do you got any tips in what area i could improve? I selected some Jewels i thought were decent i couldn't find the recommended stats on them in the guide.

If you make your profile public, I can check it out. Or you can post your gear here. (Click your character's picture above, and click ONCE on each piece of gear, and then close out that character view, all your gear will be posted to that post)

I'll update Guide tonight.

Jewels: Normal ones are better, not abyssal.
Offensive: Area Damage, Spell Damage, Fire Damage, Damage
Maximum Life, Maximum Mana, Str/Dex if needed, resists to help gear
Done! I did go for Abyss Jewels but they weren't all that expensive so i can change those right away. If you can find any upgrade when it comes to my gear, i got 2-3ex to spare!
Hiya!! What other weapons would u recommend as i have a conc effect/immolate helm?
"
Roffy19 wrote:
Hiya!! What other weapons would u recommend as i have a conc effect/immolate helm?

Would love to know as well! I currently have this Hood:
With conc Effect helm / Immolate ... Martyr of Innocence is still very very good.

I've tried replacing it other items multiple times, and it still outperforms 2-3ex wands / sceptres x2
"
Drakaian wrote:
With conc Effect helm / Immolate ... Martyr of Innocence is still very very good.

I've tried replacing it other items multiple times, and it still outperforms 2-3ex wands / sceptres x2

Ok i'll just stick to that then. Any other recommendations when it comes to gems in that helm?
5-link setup with Martyr of Innnocence?
Dropping Faster Casting is the most damage, but it may feel worse that way.

Otherwise, drop Immolate
For bossing (which is the goal) do you replace Faster Casting in your 6L? If so, what blue gem would be ideal? Elemental Focus typically would but we are running Yoke
Hi, I'm following your build. I'm having a lot of fun, but I can not reach your DPS numbers. Can you see where I'm failing?

https://pastebin.com/akx8HCp0

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info