https://www.twitch.tv/arenammorpg
Team Kurai

LikeHaKeR
Qane39

I want to participate with my friend ffepoe

NerdMiticoJR & ffepoe

Congratulations!!!
*Mítico Trader*
Precisar trocar suas currency po Exalteds e Mirrors? Deixe comigo! Enquanto você farma eu converto para você!

Discord: NerdMitico #5115
Damn I'm working on that day :'(
But GL to everyone !
Last edited by ExError on Jan 22, 2019, 2:02:17 PM
Myself - GotNoKlue
Duo boi - GGNunzi https://www.twitch.tv/nuunzii/

Edit: We've got no vods of speed runs. Have a fair experience with acts, wanted to try this for fun. No trouble if were not allowed in. Thanks.

Last edited by GotNoKlue on Jan 22, 2019, 12:07:32 PM
"
Honebuto wrote:
is this race for broadcasters?
newbies are no hope?
can we use vendor?
about stash? i already have some currency and items.

This race is for experienced racers, looks like most will be streaming/broadcasting

Newbies have no hope, they won't have the skill to beat the experienced racers

Of course you can use vendor

You can use stash but it will be on a new private/custom league, so none of your currency/items would be available anyway.

The way to get into these races is to practice, stream, and become a skilled racer first. Once your times are competitive with top players, you can join these events. These races aren't meant to be "training practice" or anything like that. Get good first.
Last edited by Greymane2k on Jan 22, 2019, 7:28:00 PM
Awesome premise with the duo!

Questions about rules:
* Is it that the duo must always be leveling and doing quests together in the same zone or can those be split?

* If one player RIPs is the team out or do both players delete both characters, clear stash if anything inside and remake characters?

* Are MTX cosmetics for skills allowed? Some makes things easier to differentiate when it's duo and may feel somewhat p2w (e.g., stygian molten strike when against a monster that uses fire abilities).

Hillock is the real boss, I estimate it may take me 7 hours to beat him before I can reach my duo partner with the strategy being returning to Kuduku with the best prophecy in the game and offering a sacrifice with cast on death to slingshot to 85 from any level.
"
Puge wrote:
Awesome premise with the duo!

Questions about rules:
* Is it that the duo must always be leveling and doing quests together in the same zone or can those be split?

* If one player RIPs is the team out or do both players delete both characters, clear stash if anything inside and remake characters?

* Are MTX cosmetics for skills allowed? Some makes things easier to differentiate when it's duo and may feel somewhat p2w (e.g., stygian molten strike when against a monster that uses fire abilities).

Hillock is the real boss, I estimate it may take me 7 hours to beat him before I can reach my duo partner with the strategy being returning to Kuduku with the best prophecy in the game and offering a sacrifice with cast on death to slingshot to 85 from any level.

1. No, you can do anything in terms of grouping with your duo partner. You just can't group outside your partner. You can actually just solo the entire time if you wish.

2. The person who died can reroll and the other person can continue. Only one person has to hit 85.

3. MTX cosmetics for anything are allowed.
Last edited by Kammell on Jan 22, 2019, 9:04:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info