Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Kammell's Betrayal HC Duo Race to 85 - January 26th at 8 pm CET

So Kammal it's cool to see you've gotten almost $4oo in compensation for holding the race. Not really all that hard to find when you put the link to how much people have given you for holding the race. I'm still confused on how this doesn't break the Terms of Service agreement paragraph H, line 7. It read as follows, "Perform in-game services during your use of the Website, Materials or Services for any form of compensation outside of PoE." In game service is the race itself, well you posted the compensation, for both yourself and the racers.
Can a team with no prior racing experience join as well full well knowing we will lose but wanting to take part in it lol?
"
Aucuba057 wrote:
So Kammal it's cool to see you've gotten almost $4oo in compensation for holding the race. Not really all that hard to find when you put the link to how much people have given you for holding the race. I'm still confused on how this doesn't break the Terms of Service agreement paragraph H, line 7. It read as follows, "Perform in-game services during your use of the Website, Materials or Services for any form of compensation outside of PoE." In game service is the race itself, well you posted the compensation, for both yourself and the racers.

That's not accurate. I've made 0 compensation from holding the race. I'm not sure why you're linking me the ToS.

Snoopyz -- https://www.twitch.tv/sno0pyz

Sagber

Team Big Chungus
Zirneklis - https://www.twitch.tv/leonardkatetseksiboi2009
Chain
Ok so race is not newbie friendly I understand that, however if I can post a vid of me completing Kitava a5 in under 2 hours can we join even if its our first race?
"
axelrage3093 wrote:
Ok so race is not newbie friendly I understand that, however if I can post a vid of me completing Kitava a5 in under 2 hours can we join even if its our first race?

Yes, just send it to me and if you have that you will be in the race.
Is it enough to post only a video of sub-2h act5? no need act10 video?
If I post sub-2h video, how is the passives and ascendancies?
"
deshoooooo wrote:
Is it enough to post only a video of sub-2h act5? no need act10 video?
If I post sub-2h video, how is the passives and ascendancies?

Need to do trial and skill points but yes just need to do A5.
I want to participate in the race.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info