Kammell's Betrayal HC Duo Race to 85 - January 26th at 8 pm CET

Awesome premise with the duo!

Questions about rules:
* Is it that the duo must always be leveling and doing quests together in the same zone or can those be split?

* If one player RIPs is the team out or do both players delete both characters, clear stash if anything inside and remake characters?

* Are MTX cosmetics for skills allowed? Some makes things easier to differentiate when it's duo and may feel somewhat p2w (e.g., stygian molten strike when against a monster that uses fire abilities).

Hillock is the real boss, I estimate it may take me 7 hours to beat him before I can reach my duo partner with the strategy being returning to Kuduku with the best prophecy in the game and offering a sacrifice with cast on death to slingshot to 85 from any level.
"
Puge wrote:
Awesome premise with the duo!

Questions about rules:
* Is it that the duo must always be leveling and doing quests together in the same zone or can those be split?

* If one player RIPs is the team out or do both players delete both characters, clear stash if anything inside and remake characters?

* Are MTX cosmetics for skills allowed? Some makes things easier to differentiate when it's duo and may feel somewhat p2w (e.g., stygian molten strike when against a monster that uses fire abilities).

Hillock is the real boss, I estimate it may take me 7 hours to beat him before I can reach my duo partner with the strategy being returning to Kuduku with the best prophecy in the game and offering a sacrifice with cast on death to slingshot to 85 from any level.

1. No, you can do anything in terms of grouping with your duo partner. You just can't group outside your partner. You can actually just solo the entire time if you wish.

2. The person who died can reroll and the other person can continue. Only one person has to hit 85.

3. MTX cosmetics for anything are allowed.
Last edited by Kammell on Jan 22, 2019, 9:04:54 PM
"
Greymane2k wrote:
"
Honebuto wrote:
is this race for broadcasters?
newbies are no hope?
can we use vendor?
about stash? i already have some currency and items.

This race is for experienced racers, looks like most will be streaming/broadcasting

Newbies have no hope, they won't have the skill to beat the experienced racers

Of course you can use vendor

You can use stash but it will be on a new private/custom league, so none of your currency/items would be available anyway.

The way to get into these races is to practice, stream, and become a skilled racer first. Once your times are competitive with top players, you can join these events. These races aren't meant to be "training practice" or anything like that. Get good first.

ok, thanks. good luck everyone.
So Kammal it's cool to see you've gotten almost $4oo in compensation for holding the race. Not really all that hard to find when you put the link to how much people have given you for holding the race. I'm still confused on how this doesn't break the Terms of Service agreement paragraph H, line 7. It read as follows, "Perform in-game services during your use of the Website, Materials or Services for any form of compensation outside of PoE." In game service is the race itself, well you posted the compensation, for both yourself and the racers.
Can a team with no prior racing experience join as well full well knowing we will lose but wanting to take part in it lol?
"
Aucuba057 wrote:
So Kammal it's cool to see you've gotten almost $4oo in compensation for holding the race. Not really all that hard to find when you put the link to how much people have given you for holding the race. I'm still confused on how this doesn't break the Terms of Service agreement paragraph H, line 7. It read as follows, "Perform in-game services during your use of the Website, Materials or Services for any form of compensation outside of PoE." In game service is the race itself, well you posted the compensation, for both yourself and the racers.

That's not accurate. I've made 0 compensation from holding the race. I'm not sure why you're linking me the ToS.

Snoopyz -- https://www.twitch.tv/sno0pyz

Sagber

Team Big Chungus
Zirneklis - https://www.twitch.tv/leonardkatetseksiboi2009
Chain
Ok so race is not newbie friendly I understand that, however if I can post a vid of me completing Kitava a5 in under 2 hours can we join even if its our first race?
"
axelrage3093 wrote:
Ok so race is not newbie friendly I understand that, however if I can post a vid of me completing Kitava a5 in under 2 hours can we join even if its our first race?

Yes, just send it to me and if you have that you will be in the race.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info