Reflecting on Past Releases Part 2

just buy a $10,000 pc.. simple
DESYNC IS A THING OF THE PAST!

You made me giggle a little ;)

Thanks for the great memories... I hade goosebumps watching the videos.
Where this game came from and where it is today... insane. Wow.
breach will always be the best :)
I often wonder why Perandus never went core. (Well, I guess in a way it did, with map device mods every other league and the Perandus Manor map, but it didn't really go core for the rest of us casual scrubs.)
There Is No God But Kuduku And Le Toucan Is His Messenger. O Blessed St. Harambe Who Sitteth On The Right Hand Of Our Lord, Pray For Us Scrubs Now And At The Hour Of Our Shaped Maps, Amen.
Not playing more of Breach league is my biggest regret. :( I can only hope I get enough Splinters of one of the Breachlords this league to check out their realm. Another great write-up!
"
Deltruss wrote:
Not playing more of Breach league is my biggest regret. :( I can only hope I get enough Splinters of one of the Breachlords this league to check out their realm. Another great write-up!

Breach was fun, although the obscene rarity of Chayula breachs during the league was highly annoying. Didn't even get close to obtaining 100 splinters (via drops) during the league. Had to trade for them, which I suppose isn't really any different than now. But still, would have been nice to be able to acquire the stone by playing the game, especially during the league.
Most coolest moments

[Removed by Support]
Should just make a league combining old & new for a bit of fun
Breach !!!
my signature is still relevant
/oos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info