Can't use molten stike without xbox making weird noise and crashing to dashboard

So i have been playing molten strike since the beta on xbox one, but ive never seen the skill so unstable, i can't use the skill for literally 10 minutes on any high density map/Syndicate/Abyss/Breachs/Incursion without it crashing me to the dashboard. Pretty much any situation with a lot of packs involved. Which sucks because a lot of the content is pretty pack heavy. I'm limited to only doing certain things now, i avoid all content besides mapping and even then i get crashed 5x a day from just large packs on the map. I never had this issue prior to this league, its forced me to trash my level 90+ ms jugg ive been working on since betrayal launched and put 10+ ex into him because i keep getting random crashes and losing large chunks of experience each time. No bueno

I see a lot of crashes being reported on here very similar to mine but with a variety of skills, im just curious if there is an Eta on a fix? because this has been going on since the most recent patch and its pretty game breaking :( and extremely annoying, i put well over 100+$ dollars supporting GGG over the years in micros because i love this game, and still do very much. I just wish these game breaking bugs would get fixed so me and all the players experiencing the same crashes can resume playing the game we enjoy, I probably wont be playing poe on xbox till this issue resolved, i read that GGG was on holidays and that we wouldn't get any patch's till after new years so hopefully this gets sorted out soon, its the worst state i have ever seen this game in =(
Last edited by oRnGesus on Jan 2, 2019, 7:59:54 AM
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2019, 1:43:04 PM
I find the new cosmetics crash my game. I went back to using old ones and haven’t crashed. I use frost blades btw.
"
oRnGesus wrote:
So i have been playing molten strike since the beta on xbox one, but ive never seen the skill so unstable, i can't use the skill for literally 10 minutes on any high density map/Syndicate/Abyss/Breachs/Incursion without it crashing me to the dashboard. Pretty much any situation with a lot of packs involved. Which sucks because a lot of the content is pretty pack heavy. I'm limited to only doing certain things now, i avoid all content besides mapping and even then i get crashed 5x a day from just large packs on the map. I never had this issue prior to this league, its forced me to trash my level 90+ ms jugg ive been working on since betrayal launched and put 10+ ex into him because i keep getting random crashes and losing large chunks of experience each time. No bueno

I see a lot of crashes being reported on here very similar to mine but with a variety of skills, im just curious if there is an Eta on a fix? because this has been going on since the most recent patch and its pretty game breaking :( and extremely annoying, i put well over 100+$ dollars supporting GGG over the years in micros because i love this game, and still do very much. I just wish these game breaking bugs would get fixed so me and the all the players experiencing the same crashes can resume playing the game we enjoy, I probably wont be playing poe on xbox till this issue resolved, i read that GGG was on holidays and that we wouldn't get any patch's till after new years so hopefully this gets sorted out soon, its the worst state i have ever seen this game in =(

Much like you, I have dumped money into this game, albeit not as much. I am also using the same build and this situation has frustrated me to the point where at least temporarily I have switched to pc. I really hope the developers are aware of this situation. I already have a post about this in another thread, but the more the better I guess. I am going to be very disappointed if I spent $50 on stash tabs and have to switch to pc permanently because this situation isn't resolved. That would be an absolute deal breaker for my patronage.
I have the same problem, turned off all mtx still weird sound to dashboard. so i sold all my molten strike gear and re rolled.... Sad when i cant even play my favorite build becuase the game can't handle it.
I play from time to time with a molten striker jugg. But besides I don't have any cosmetic mtx's,I also don't use Ancestral call support and I don't crash at all.
And I'm producing extra balls with my 2 grelwood shanks and a wildfire treshold jewel. Still missing the helmet enchant, but like I said, no crashes.
Last edited by cheeky90 on Jan 2, 2019, 10:35:00 PM
Going to test dual G-shanks and taking out ancestrial call with ele damage
10X better without ancestrial call. It was was crashing everything. My clear speed sucks now but my single target is huge.

GET RID OF AND FIX ANCESTRIAL CALL
Yeah, i just swapped out my nebs and tried G shanks without ancestrial call linked to ms and i havent crashed at all in about 2 hours and ive been running all the content that was crashing me. Ancestrial call needs to be fixed its def what was causing the crashing with ms, kind of Sucks tho caus not using Ancestrial call hurts clear speed and being a jugglinTurtle i need that speed :X the slow struggle, on the plus side tho the single targets solid af. Its def better than crashing 20x a day thats for sure!

Please GGG fix Ancestrial call, us juggins need it XD <3
Last edited by oRnGesus on Jan 3, 2019, 4:02:30 AM
Try turning all of the sound off. I have done this and haven’t crashed yet.
I tried muting the sound but i was still crashing constantly, oddly enough though i noticed i only crash using Ms + ancestrial call whenever im in a instance involving the syndicate, i can run temples, delves and such that don't spawn the syndicate and have no issue at all game runs fine but whenever i hit a instance with syndicate involved ggs xbox lol.

I've only crashed once doing all content switching out ancestrial call for another gem. I read another reply on here and it seems to be the reason crashing is happening a lot while using ms, so ill just swap ancestrial call out for something till its patched over since the crashing is waaaaaaaay less.

Last edited by oRnGesus on Jan 7, 2019, 9:02:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info