UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
b0redom wrote:
"
HungriTerri wrote:
I know this has already been discussed in the thread, but this would be my first time crafting anything like this and it's hugely expensive so I just want to make sure I have it right.

Start with an ilvl 80 white elder bow.
1) Transmute and then alt until I have just vicious projectiles/%phys damage.
2) Augment to add any suffix, regal to add another suffix - if I hit a prefix here I scour and go back to 1.
3) Craft cannot roll attack mods
4) Exalt orb guarantees +1 to socketed gems because suffixes are full and it's the only remaining prefix
5) Remove cannot roll attack mods, craft can have multiple crafted modifiers
6) Craft +2 to support gems, attack speed, and minion attack/cast speed

That's correct?

No, you are missing the prefixes cannot be removed craft after step #4, scour the bow to remove the existing suffixes, THEN you do multiple crafted mods.

Glad I checked, thanks!

So that's around 8ex just in crafting costs and not including alts/scours, etc? 1ex for no attack mods, 1ex to add +1 gems, 2ex for prefixes cannot be removed, 2ex for multiple crafted mods, 1ex for +2 support gems, 1ex for attack speed.
I saw OP craft Aspect of Spider in boot. Will it better craft at jewellery instead ? As it may increase the mana reserve
Where does your 15 stacks of withered come from in your path of building calculation?
Hi nice build
What Pantheon
"
Orbitalx wrote:
Where does your 15 stacks of withered come from in your path of building calculation?

Withering Touch Support
fake
First Set: Uber elder down (with Quill Rain). I have never done this Fight.
GGG Dont nerf pls

Now time to farm some Currency for a Endgame Bow
Last edited by Enrasil01 on Jan 12, 2019, 12:40:51 PM
Hi! Can someone please could take a look at my current gear and passive tree?
I just have finished gearing up according to build author, and it's not bad but it's not good either. I am dying quite a lot.
In POB DPS calculator show 120K. It's half of the author DPS.
I am getting one hit by syndicate on t6 maps.

ES: 9120
Mana: 1103
Dps: 124k

https://pastebin.com/atVHJPa1
Maybe some1 have some pieces of advice on what I can improve?

Ps also could you guys tell me what is Aspect of the Spider and how I can get it? Tried to find some on poe.trade but failed
Thanks
Last edited by 12nalesnikow on Jan 12, 2019, 1:15:51 PM
"
12nalesnikow wrote:
I just have finished gearing up according to build author, and it's not bad but it's not good either. I am dying quite a lot.

Ps also could you guys tell me what is Aspect of the Spider and how I can get it? Tried to find some on poe.trade but failed
Thanks

First problem is that you are an Elementalist, this is a build for Occultist. That would boost your Energy Shield and damage if you switch your ascendancy.

EDIT:

Also, you need to level all your gems, gear is decent, but without levels on the gems, and being occultist you will continue to get rolled no matter what tier map.
Last edited by hitman041 on Jan 12, 2019, 1:26:57 PM
"
12nalesnikow wrote:

Thanks

Your herald of agony only 11 level, so...lvl 21 it. Every lvl - more damage.
You need all 20/20% gems, you dont need clarity if you dont have WE with clarity as extra ES.
You dont have energy from within near Melding, so its not fully worked.
You dont really need aspect of the spider, it's a beast craft.
P.S. drop your all corrupted gems, buy new. You failed them.
Last edited by m3tal1k on Jan 12, 2019, 4:59:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info