UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
sylekta wrote:
Just did uber elder for the first time with this build, ez deathless kill.
Only my second ever kill, first being on a poets pen arc character that took several sets of frags to learn for the first time.

OP and I love it :)

This build is absolutely busted and ruins the game. I sold a guy a full set of gear. He created a character got 99 in two days real time and quit the league and told me I ruined the game.
Would this build work as an elementalist?
"
supwang wrote:
nice, but too expensive!

I have about 80EX cash and maybe like 30ex to liquidate.

Would that be enough to get this up. I know some items like the watchers eye with the dual mods prob out of reach since it's like 100ex for the dual roll but everything else looks kinda high but not impossible.
The rare ring OP is wearing has 16% increased energy shield from body armour, but I'm not seeing anything that says that can be crafted on a ring. Am I missing something, or am I just crazy?
Last edited by Pixellius815 on Jan 10, 2019, 11:03:04 PM
"
Pixellius815 wrote:
The rare ring OP is wearing has 16% increased energy shield from body armour, but I'm not seeing anything that says that can be crafted on a ring. Am I missing something, or am I just crazy?

Fossil crafting.
I tried some agony crawler delving at 900 depth with 18.5k es, while survivability is generally ok, the crawler is very frustrating and does attack the wrong target constantly, meaning I die when it attacks the wrong mobs...Would not recommend delving deep with this build.
I wouldn't say it ruins the game, the cost of the build its closer to what it should be and lets not forget PP Pathfinder zerphis has been alive for 3-4 leagues unchanged.
Both Crawler and Zerphis were not ruining the game. Immune builds were, hence both of them got slapped ;)
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
So can I get some clarification on the crafting part, confused lol Crafted a few for Winter orbs and those shits are much more straight forward. So Once I get the base for the bow it would be the following

Spam alts to get VP 20 , no point to spend all that money and settle with 18

Augment for a suffix (this gets removed with scour after right?)

Regal and pray for a Suffix (if you get a prefix do you just scour and start over, guessing no point to annul to then have to exalt for a suffix pray)

So technically once you get VP 20, augment for suffix and if the regal hits a Suffix you are done and the rest can just be crafted or at least guaranteed.

Master Craft : Cannot roll attack mods

Regal bow and hope for the +1 gems to not have to Pay 1Ex later ( I thought you couldn’t regal a Rare Item)

Replace Cannot roll attack mods with Prefixes cannot be changed

Scour and removes everything but the VP and +1 gems

Multimod and just craft the rest

Here are the instructions below that I tried to understand but just got a bit lost but I got the gist of filling up suffixes.

3. Regal your bow and HOPE you get +1 gems. Doing this saves you an exalt if it hits, but if it misses, its #Feelsbadman and cost you an extra exalt. I got kinda lucky and went this route.
5. Replace your previous Master craft with: Prefixes cannot be changed. (2ex)
6. Scour the bow. The Prefixes cannot be changed will be removed but also blocks the scour from Ripping your VP and +1 to gems.
7. Master Craft : Multiple Crafted mods (2ex)
8. Craft : +2 to Socketed SUPPORT Gems (1 ex, hard to get. I recommend TreeOfDead's crafting service, found here:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371, safe, trusted, costs 30c plus materials. He did my bow)
9. Craft : Attack speed (1ex or 6 alts depending on the level you choose)
10. Craft: Minion attack and cast speed.
Just wanted to say, uber elder down at 87 with 10k es. Thanks for the build! First time for me- deathless on second set after learning the mechanics-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info