UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
Bob123aka wrote:
"
supwang wrote:
nice, but too expensive!

I have about 80EX cash and maybe like 30ex to liquidate.

Would that be enough to get this up. I know some items like the watchers eye with the dual mods prob out of reach since it's like 100ex for the dual roll but everything else looks kinda high but not impossible.

That is more than enough. The only difference between 20ex of equipment and 60ex will be how fast you can kill Shaper and Uber Elder.

This build can do ALL CONTENT on just a Quill Rain. It takes longer, but is very doable. Could probably even do it on a 5-link if you really wanted too.

The bow does make a big difference, both in terms of damage and clear speed, and should be your first priority. Everything after that is just icing. The unique jewels are inexpensive if you don't go for the reduced mana corruption, and you can even replace the abyssal rare jewels with some cheap % energy shield + energy shield on hit variants (few c each).

The helm enchant is the most expensive part of the build, but it isn't required. You won't be able to run Hatred but T16 mobs will still get one-shotted, and map bosses will still die in seconds. 10K ES is achievable on a budget, especially if you do some basic fossil gathering.
[deleted]
Last edited by GrimzEcho on Jan 11, 2019, 12:33:59 PM
"

If you need more es, let me know!

How many Captian Asling/Research attempts did it take to get a double veiled on the body armor? I've been trying to get a double on my amulet for the past two weeks but have not had any luckk
Hi,

Just crafted this...

ilvl 80 elder base. All i have to do is unveil items to unlock the
+2 sockets and minion akt/cast speed.

So If I get 30% mana reservation on he hat instead of 20% I can avoid getting all of the jewels with the mana reserve?

For boots guessing just high ES/MS

Neckalce trip res with flat/% ES Im guessing would be the goal?

and the belt and ring I got no idea asides from int/ES and res
"
Bob123aka wrote:
So If I get 30% mana reservation on he hat instead of 20% I can avoid getting all of the jewels with the mana reserve?

With 30% on the helm and all of the passive reservation nodes, you can comfortably run HoA+Empower with Hatred+Disclipline+Enlighten.

This will leave you with a mana pool of around 100. You can also run Warlord's Banner with this setup, but you'll be down to a mana pool of ~20 which may not be enough to get two RoA shots off. You'll need to run Poacher's Mark on RoA as well.

If you want to be able to run Clarity as well, then you will need at least 2% additional reservation from the Jewel corrupts (1% will likely have no effect), and possibly an additional 5% from the helm.

Top-tier boots would be 35% MS, 6% MS if you've hit recently, and 230+ energy shield.

Base for amulet is resists and energy shield. Top-tier is the talisman % increased attributes implicit, which because of Shaper's Gloves gives a big bonus to ES, and the % increased ES from body armor mod.

Ring #1 and belt is the same as amulet except for the talisman. You also want to look for the veiled craft faster start of energy shield recharge.

Ring #2 can either be the same as #1 or a Dream Fragments, which is a great QoL improvement not just for shaper for mapping as well.

I know this has already been discussed in the thread, but this would be my first time crafting anything like this and it's hugely expensive so I just want to make sure I have it right.

Start with an ilvl 80 white elder bow.
1) Transmute and then alt until I have just vicious projectiles/%phys damage.
2) Augment to add any suffix, regal to add another suffix - if I hit a prefix here I scour and go back to 1.
3) Craft cannot roll attack mods
4) Exalt orb guarantees +1 to socketed gems because suffixes are full and it's the only remaining prefix
5) Remove cannot roll attack mods, craft can have multiple crafted modifiers
6) Craft +2 to support gems, attack speed, and minion attack/cast speed

That's correct?
"
Bob123aka wrote:
"
supwang wrote:
nice, but too expensive!

I have about 80EX cash and maybe like 30ex to liquidate.

Would that be enough to get this up. I know some items like the watchers eye with the dual mods prob out of reach since it's like 100ex for the dual roll but everything else looks kinda high but not impossible.

If you dont straight out buy the stuff, yes. I crafted my own bow, have semi-meh gear (only 12.5k ES) and just killed UE deathless, first time i've ever killed him. You CAN pump 80EX into the build, but beyond the bow, the ONLY thing you are doing is upping your ES...
"
HungriTerri wrote:
I know this has already been discussed in the thread, but this would be my first time crafting anything like this and it's hugely expensive so I just want to make sure I have it right.

Start with an ilvl 80 white elder bow.
1) Transmute and then alt until I have just vicious projectiles/%phys damage.
2) Augment to add any suffix, regal to add another suffix - if I hit a prefix here I scour and go back to 1.
3) Craft cannot roll attack mods
4) Exalt orb guarantees +1 to socketed gems because suffixes are full and it's the only remaining prefix
5) Remove cannot roll attack mods, craft can have multiple crafted modifiers
6) Craft +2 to support gems, attack speed, and minion attack/cast speed

That's correct?

No, you are missing the prefixes cannot be removed craft after step #4, scour the bow to remove the existing suffixes, THEN you do multiple crafted mods.
"
"
Bob123aka wrote:

With 30% on the helm and all of the passive reservation nodes, you can comfortably run HoA+Empower with Hatred+Disclipline+Enlighten.

This will leave you with a mana pool of around 100. You can also run Warlord's Banner with this setup, but you'll be down to a mana pool of ~20 which may not be enough to get two RoA shots off. You'll need to run Poacher's Mark on RoA as well.

If you want to be able to run Clarity as well, then you will need at least 2% additional reservation from the Jewel corrupts (1% will likely have no effect), and possibly an additional 5% from the helm.

Top-tier boots would be 35% MS, 6% MS if you've hit recently, and 230+ energy shield.

Base for amulet is resists and energy shield. Top-tier is the talisman % increased attributes implicit, which because of Shaper's Gloves gives a big bonus to ES, and the % increased ES from body armor mod.

Ring #1 and belt is the same as amulet except for the talisman. You also want to look for the veiled craft faster start of energy shield recharge.

Ring #2 can either be the same as #1 or a Dream Fragments, which is a great QoL improvement not just for shaper for mapping as well.

On the boots, i ended up crafting cannot be chilled, and removing dream fragments. I also run a Kiara's flask though. I needed the ring slot for resists other than cold though, as i've only put about 40ex into my gear. (Can check it out in my profile)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info