Since GGG forced lab down our throats, how about some protection from lab carries that quit or die?

"
Legatus1982 wrote:
What matters to me is people spreading lies.

As far as I can tell, you're the only one that's made provably incorrect statements in this thread.

"
Legatus1982 wrote:
"Calling me out for not being honest" is I'm 99% certain a troll. It is literally impossible to see "80-90" and believe that implies 90+. This is basic number counting stuff that doesn't even involve math, anyone who knows how to count can do it. I have about 70-80 oranges. Do I have 81 oranges? No, I do not.

Nobody implied that it meant 90+. What it does imply was that you've had a level 90 HC char at some point in the past, which you didn't at the time.

Just saying...

I don't see what the big deal is honestly, there are plenty of people in global chat that are willing to do free carries. Perhaps you should try getting with those people, and tip them after they've completed the run.

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
Maybe if you used it on a juggernaut I would call it viable, but I cannot take seriously the opinion that evasion viper strike characters are viable HC builds.

That is because your experience of HC is limited and you do not know well what you are talking about.
If you think that good HC players don't take evasion, you are also very, very, very wrong btw.
Guess what is the third most taken keystone atm in SSF HC Betrayal ?
=> Acro, which works similarily to evasion except it is "pure" RNG, no entropy at all.
36% of the displayed builds are using it, the top ones.

"
Legatus1982 wrote:
"Calling me out for not being honest" is I'm 99% certain a troll. It is literally impossible to see "80-90" and believe that implies 90+. This is basic number counting stuff that doesn't even involve math, anyone who knows how to count can do it. I have about 70-80 oranges. Do I have 81 oranges? No, I do not.

Nice strawman there, good job ... or is it a ... "troll" ?
I quoted the relevant setence last page by the way.

"
Legatus1982 wrote:

But getting back to the topic - you somehow have a problem with a system being put into place to prevent scams on carries. Why? What do you lose from this being done? Everyone puts their items into an escrow before entering, the items are released when the task is done. How does this cause problems for you unless you are a scammer? I really don't see a way. As it is right now, it's actually MORE WORK to execute 5 trades than it is to have an escrow in place for lab carries.

Because it would encourage carries, it would show that GGG officially support carries.
If anything, GGG should put an incentive on people running the content themselves, definitely not the other way around.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 11, 2019, 2:31:07 AM
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
What matters to me is people spreading lies.

As far as I can tell, you're the only one that's made provably incorrect statements in this thread.

"
Legatus1982 wrote:

Nobody implied that it meant 90+. What it does imply was that you've had a level 90 HC char at some point in the past, which you didn't at the time.

Just saying...

I don't see what the big deal is honestly, there are plenty of people in global chat that are willing to do free carries. Perhaps you should try getting with those people, and tip them after they've completed the run.

*Facepalm*

The claim was that I've been, according to Fruz and his friends, "trying for years"

The claim was proven false. That's literally all the relevant information

Nice trolling though
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Jan 11, 2019, 8:14:40 AM
"
Fruz wrote:

That is because your experience of HC is limited and you do not know well what you are talking about.
If you think that good HC players don't take evasion, you are also very, very, very wrong btw.
Guess what is the third most taken keystone atm in SSF HC Betrayal ?
=> Acro, which works similarily to evasion except it is "pure" RNG, no entropy at all.
36% of the displayed builds are using it, the top ones.

We literally JUST went over this Fruz. LITERALLY JUST ONE POST UP

You HAVE NOT played poe with me. You DO NOT know what my hc experience is. You're TROLLING

There is not another way to see it. Why the mods are allowing this kind of retardness is baffling

While we're on the topic of provably false information, how about the random 36% of top builds using acrobatics claim? Even if every saboteur is acro it still isn't 36% and saboteur is A FAR CRY from being melee

This is a conversation about ACRO MELEE
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Jan 11, 2019, 8:40:24 AM
A good/knowledgable player only needs to read what you wrote to know that you don't really know what you are talking about ( I'm refering to the VS thread here ).

"
Legatus1982 wrote:
This is a conversation about ACRO MELEE

So now you just make crap up to follow your agenda ? Oo
lol!

By the way, lvl 99 SSF HC Betrayal player using acro ( first melee in SSF HC Betrayal atm ).

See ?
As shown many times in this thread and others :

you do not know what you are talking about.

Other examples :
- you think that "no-lifing" is needed to get to 90.
- you think that Juggernaut is the best class to play viper strike apparently (lol!).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info