Since GGG forced lab down our throats, how about some protection from lab carries that quit or die?

"
Legatus1982 wrote:

User protections from scams = entitlement

the actual fuck is wrong with you guy

no.

you want the reward from the lab without having to actually do that lab.

paying people for carries is lame enough and clearly not quite the intent of the devs. but that's just not enough for you, you want to get credit for the lab without doing it yourself AND ALSO get impunity with your pixel mercenary workaround.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
Fruz wrote:
WOW LOL

Did you even read what I wrote ?
Did your brain conveniently hid everything that was not convenient to your agenda or something ?
lol
just lol

Everything I need to answer your silly post is in the things that you just quoted, like wtf seriously.

"
Fruz wrote:

You have no actual useful evidence, get real.
About the same handful of people being the majority of messages in a huge circle jerking crap thread merely means that there is something wrong with them, nothing more.

/rofl
You realize how I didn't mention "every content" but just lab ? Do you realize why ? lol!
What you said is about as smart and relevant as saying "not everybuild is able to kill a10 Kitava", just so that you know ... ( in the context of the labyrinth, obviously ).
Now feel free to think about how very bad you are at the game or not if your build can't kill a10 Kitava, and apply this to the lab.

WHAT?
I made a strawpoll about lab ? what kind of new fallacy is that ? Can you show me lol ?

Of course you can't show it.
By the way, if you have any strawpoll with a significant-enough number of people in it so that it can have any actual meaning, by any means, show it.

But you just can't, so ...

I certainly enjoy your refusal to accept every form of evidence that can possibly exist.

Strawpoll thread, 63% against lab, in which you posted several times:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1912655
Lab hate megathread, 751 pages, in which you also posted many times:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
Lab hate compilation thread, linking to over 410 threads complaining about lab, in which I'm fairly certain you also posted many times:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702621
EDIT: Yep, found a bunch of Fruz posts, blatant lying confirmed

"No evidence" "vocal minority" "your agenda"

Your posting privileges have outrun their time. It's really quite concerning that someone can get temp banned from the forums for warning other players about a scammer, but yet you can lie on this forum day in and day out for many, many years without consequence.

"
robmafia wrote:
"
Legatus1982 wrote:

User protections from scams = entitlement

the actual fuck is wrong with you guy

no.

you want the reward from the lab without having to actually do that lab.

paying people for carries is lame enough and clearly not quite the intent of the devs. but that's just not enough for you, you want to get credit for the lab without doing it yourself AND ALSO get impunity with your pixel mercenary workaround.

This has nothing to do with wanting a "reward" from lab and everything to do with character progression being locked behind content that people do not want to do. Paying other people to do content on a build that you apparently believe it can be done on should, by your own logic, prove that point, but to hell with logic - we want to paint anyone who complains about lab as whiners.
I'm really not the least bit concerned about your elitism. Please kindly take it somewhere else.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Dec 29, 2018, 10:27:38 PM
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
I certainly enjoy your refusal to accept every form of evidence that can possibly exist.

Strawpoll thread, 63% against lab, in which you posted several times:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1912655
Lab hate megathread, 751 pages, in which you also posted many times:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
Lab hate compilation thread, linking to over 410 threads complaining about lab, in which I'm fairly certain you also posted many times:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702621

"No evidence" "vocal minority" "your agenda"

Your posting privileges have outrun their time. It's really quite concerning that someone can get temp banned from the forums for warning other players about a scammer, but yet you can lie on this forum day in and day out for many, many years without consequence.

Lol, you really like giving the stick to beat you with, don't you ?

Let's check that strawpoll .... hmmm ... 196 votes.
Yep, that's it, a poll made on the forum with less than 200 votes, I guess that's it boys ?
hahaha
Yeah, I did post in this thread the same way I am posting in this one, to show how silly it is obviously. Does it have to do anything with me creating a poll ? I'll let people judge about that LOL.

You've done nice job at ignoring what I wrote to try pushing your agenda btw.

The rest is a bunch of toxic nonsense.

PS : it isn't about elitism, it's about you not understanding how this game works enough and not wanting to put any effort in it, which would turn it into a complete joke ( more than what it already arguably is regarding many things ).
Some people have/had valid complaints about the lab ... but you're just whinning here, let's be honest.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Dec 29, 2018, 10:32:29 PM
"
Fruz wrote:

Lol, you really like giving the stick to beat you with, don't you ?

Let's check that strawpoll .... hmmm ... 196 votes.
Yep, that's it, a poll made on the forum with less than 200 votes, I guess that's it boys ?
hahaha
Yeah, I did post in this thread the same way I am posting in this one, to show how silly it is obviously. Does it have to do anything with me creating a poll ? I'll let people judge about that LOL.

You've done nice job at ignoring what I wrote to try pushing your agenda btw.

The rest is a bunch of toxic nonsense.

PS : it isn't about elitism, it's about you not understanding how this game works enough and not wanting to put any effort in it, which would turn it into a complete joke ( more than what it already arguably is regarding many things ).
Some people have/had valid complaints about the lab ... but you're just whinning here, let's be honest.

This proves beyond any doubt that you are simply not a person that can be reasoned with and should not be allowed to make forum posts.
790 page thread of complaints about lab.
410 separate lab complaint threads
strawpoll showing majority do not want lab

Every single bit of evidence that can possibly be created is showing that people don't like lab. At some point you're going to have concede that lab is bad for POE sir.
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
"
Legatus1982 wrote:

This has nothing to do with wanting a "reward" from lab and everything to do with character progression being locked behind content that people do not want to do. Paying other people to do content on a build that you apparently believe it can be done on should, by your own logic, prove that point, but to hell with logic - we want to paint anyone who complains about lab as whiners.
I'm really not the least bit concerned about your elitism. Please kindly take it somewhere else.

lolwut?

i don't like doing the lab, either (actually, i hate it. mostly because of being unable to trade and the rng element to finding the 6 trials). but i'm not arrogant enough to feel entitled to its reward without merit.

also, any build that can do maps can do the lab. this isn't a build issue, it's a player issue.

edit: lolz @ "elitism"

apparently believing that one should do the lab to get the lab reward (ie: having to actually play) is enough to warrant an accusation of elitism. you proved my initial post beyond any doubt.

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

Last edited by robmafia on Dec 29, 2018, 10:47:24 PM
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
This proves beyond any doubt that you are simply not a person that can be reasoned with and should not be allowed to make forum posts.
790 page thread of complaints about lab.
410 separate lab complaint threads
strawpoll showing majority do not want lab

Every single bit of evidence that can possibly be created is showing that people don't like lab. At some point you're going to have concede that lab is bad for POE sir.

Alight, let me try to explain to you one last time ( as frtuiless as it will likely be ) :

-
"
Fruz wrote:
About the same handful of people being the majority of messages in a huge circle jerking crap thread merely means that there is something wrong with them, nothing more.

second time that I am quoting this, will you miss it again ?
- That big list of threads is very miss-leading as :
o it groups many different kind of complaints, including some regarding trials, some regarding personal technical issues, etc ...
o some where made by the same player
o some are about things that have been changed/improved after there were created
o this isn't enough of a sample in any freaking way to conclude something as stupid as "the vast majority of which would love for lab to not be a thing"

- less than 200 players voting is insignificant enough so that only people that have no clue how statistics work ( or are being of so much bad faith that there are resorting to that kind of crap, not having anything left ) can take conclusions from a strawpoll in such a context.

If you cannot understand that then ... I guess it's hopeless ?

Whatever lol.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Dec 29, 2018, 10:51:33 PM
"
robmafia wrote:

also, any build that can do maps can do the lab. this isn't a build issue, it's a player issue.

This is just really obviously false and I'm not going to waste much more of my time arguing ignorant points. Educate yourself please.
-----
Bug Fixes:
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:

This is just really obviously false and I'm not going to waste much more of my time arguing ignorant points. Educate yourself please.

"obviously false."

[Removed by Support]

"
Legatus1982 wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:

So ... you being bad at the game => tell another to "educate yourself" in an abnoxious way ?

You don't even seem to know what "educate" actually means dude, you should probably stop using it like this lol.
Last edited by Fruz on Dec 29, 2018, 10:59:18 PM
I think it would be good to get some form of trade protection for services. Lab runs are far from the only such service. There’s also shaper/elder kills, map completion services, challenge completion services, and probably others I’m forgetting.

Currently we’re entirely on the vouch system for trust on all of these. I’ve used many of them and never gotten scammed(scamming these services isn’t really much easier than offering them legit).

The problem with trade protection on services is its a lot more complicated than a trade screen in pretty much every aspect and GGG probably has much higher priorities for that sort of time investment. I wouldn’t be surprised if the level of effort required is comparable to a league implementation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info