[3.5] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Truly Excessive CWDT

Yeah i found the problem. You cannot use energy build here even when life leech is transferred to energy shield.
I got 70 orbs of regret and i reconfigured the skill tree and bought life items instead of energy shield ones.

now it works like a charm!! :)
Last edited by TreantBG on Feb 28, 2019, 3:20:23 AM
Hi do you have a passive tree that I can see to build the same way > ?
"
mikenicol99 wrote:
Hi do you have a passive tree that I can see to build the same way > ?

There is a pastebin in the start of the thread. You should use that, it also gives you all the gear/skills and number you need
Viable at new league? Wanna start with it.
I will never play this build, it would crash my computer, I have nothing to add, but I just wanted to tell you how proud I am to see this hilarious build being so viable.
Pastebin link is broken. Can anyone provide an updated pastebin?
The pastebin links still work for me, but I posted updated ones anyway.
The only passive tree change in 3.6 that affected the build was one of the major Templar wheels, which lowered the build's chance to ignite by 5%, but increased fire and burning damage slightly.
You say it can't do content but I am clearing maps just easily without any issues, sometimes i may get one shot but honestly who doesn't.

:3
amazing build Ive been playing it since you released it and its my favorite build Ive ever played

ty
ty
ty

current gear incase anyone wants to get another general idea
Last edited by wintychan on Mar 25, 2019, 11:07:16 PM
So i seem to be squishier then expected, wondering if i did something wrong, anyone mind taking a look at my gear

My tree is the same path from the build adapted for level 92.

5.6k HP Capped resists
Last edited by Betrayssf on Apr 3, 2019, 12:14:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info