[3.5] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Truly Excessive CWDT

1st room I circled him like usual, finally got VMS up and tore him down. Second room I have not been so lucky... tried twice :(

I hate the lab and I suck at it LOL

Dang I need a carry to finish this stupid Uber Lab.

I did respect back into this build... again. It is a lot of fun, even with its short comings.
Hey guys, I am hoping someone can help me here. I can't make this build work like in the video.
Now, I am only level 81 but I can't even complete uber lab and I can't do t10 maps. I am clearly doing something terribly wrong, so perhaps someobe who understand the build can give me a pointer or two?
I am not really doing damage in the amount I was expecting, and for me this is probably the squishiest character I have played.

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/2xAHa2w9, and my profile is open if anyone wants to chekc that out. IGN is The_Great_Firestorm (well, I thought it would be great, but ...)

Thanks in advance.
"
sikker wrote:
Hey guys, I am hoping someone can help me here. I can't make this build work like in the video.
Now, I am only level 81 but I can't even complete uber lab and I can't do t10 maps. I am clearly doing something terribly wrong, so perhaps someobe who understand the build can give me a pointer or two?
I am not really doing damage in the amount I was expecting, and for me this is probably the squishiest character I have played.

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/2xAHa2w9, and my profile is open if anyone wants to chekc that out. IGN is The_Great_Firestorm (well, I thought it would be great, but ...)

Thanks in advance.

In general, the build doesn't work. Uber Lab is borderline impossible, red maps hit too hard for such a squishy char, this build is mostly for spamming skills in town and yelling in global chat.

You only do damage when Vaal Molten Shell is up. If you don't own a Soul Ripper, or you're in a boss fight, that means you have no dps, and you better hope enough adds turn up to charge it.
"
Eatsblood wrote:

In general, the build doesn't work. Uber Lab is borderline impossible, red maps hit too hard for such a squishy char, this build is mostly for spamming skills in town and yelling in global chat.

You only do damage when Vaal Molten Shell is up. If you don't own a Soul Ripper, or you're in a boss fight, that means you have no dps, and you better hope enough adds turn up to charge it.

Ehrmn ... OK? The build doesn't work? So I should just sell my gear and do something else?
Well you do a lot of damage without VMS. I just run to next pack, cast FS and shirt the edges and they die pretty good.

I do have the flasks needed and its true, they melt just about anything. Map bosses are not a real issue, besides the ones that move around a lot.

Its a very fun build and thank you OP for the build guide and the Video is top notch and funny as heck LOL. I bet you put a lot of time into that video, its great !

My toon is only 87 so I still need to level up more, but its fun as heck :)

Uber Lab is a issue like myself and others have said, plus Delving high levels are also an issue if you can't kill still fast enough.
Last edited by Konflict on Jan 12, 2019, 9:25:15 AM
Well, as I said I am not doing enough damage without VMS and I am very squishy. I was hoping for some advice.

...... that image is from the OP ...... 383 deaths at level 88. I didn’t pay attention to that figure until about level 80 .... and by the time I got to L81 I realised it was time to respec. So, as previous reply said, it may not be that you’re doing anything wrong ... it’s just a very squishy meme build. Having said that, most of my deaths were due to lag and dc.
This build works fine in T10. The video is showing T16. I am only on T10 (clearing all Atlas maps when I can) but the build does nothing wrong in general.
you'll die a lot after t10 tho
"
Luizgp wrote:
you'll die a lot after t10 tho

I am crushing T12 with no problem whatsoever right now. I will try to upload a video if I can easily do T16.

I don't have soulripper flask or expensive gear. I just followed the guide and understand where my damage/healing comes from.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info