[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

Do we want to use a level 3 20% quality corruption enlighten gem or will a level 1 enlighten gem work?
Most important stat on weapon is minion damage? what the fuck lol main stat is definitely cold damage over time multi.
"
GrosJambonno wrote:
Most important stat on weapon is minion damage? what the fuck lol main stat is definitely cold damage over time multi.

Please read carefully what does to do Spirital Aid node...
Someone's been reading this guide. The mats to fossil craft the weapon have gone up, and similarly crafted weapons are being listed for 10+ exalt lol. Definitely a strong build though. OP's changed the tree a bit since I switched over from another cold dot build. I got an aspect of the spider moonstone ring and have enjoyed it, don't think I'd go back to double curse. I definitely added some more mana regen in. I'm sitting at like 150 or so unreserved, and it helps in tier XV in the super fat packs.

Anyway I definitely spent about an exalt in fossils until I got a semi decent roll on a weapon, so I'm jealous of you guys that got a nice one in 4-5 chaotic resonators. Still, way better results than my first character. I probably invested around 15-20 exalt into my ed trickster and it's nowhere near as survivable or heavy hitting as this build.
Guys I have just picked up my spider aspect ring but it leaves me with 43 mana...how is it supposed to fit into the build while using discipline and enf blasphemy? Or are we supposed to drop discipline for aspect and just use vaal dis?
Last edited by MaceQuindoo on Jan 3, 2019, 11:04:48 AM
Dumb question as i should know this. To proc EE do you just need something that adds non Cold damage to attacks ? Bought a cheap sceptre for later on they has added fire damage? It only has like 60 minion damage but with trigger skill craft cost me like 10c. I'm trying to determine if I'm fine.
"
BenN1ce wrote:
Dumb question as i should know this. To proc EE do you just need something that adds non Cold damage to attacks ? Bought a cheap sceptre for later on they has added fire damage? It only has like 60 minion damage but with trigger skill craft cost me like 10c. I'm trying to determine if I'm fine.

Use the lightning skills in your wep to trigger EE. Just make sure you have no cold dmg on gear.
Hello all,

I'm curious, how does this build feel without Bated Breath or Apep's shield? I have a strong urge to get more faster start of ES recharge beyond what's on the tree, but everyone seems to be finding success without it.
"
Hello all,

I'm curious, how does this build feel without Bated Breath or Apep's shield? I have a strong urge to get more faster start of ES recharge beyond what's on the tree, but everyone seems to be finding success without it.

Not really needed so far in my experience. I'd rather just have more raw max energy shield and % max energy shield. You use vaal disc when you have an oh shit moment on a boss when you need the recharge to start immediately. Outside of that, what's built in on the tree is more than enough I think.
Well I crafted my nice alt-regal chest from earlier, both slams were doo-doo :(

I tried to make myself feel better by crafting a sick weapon... well I got a good minion roll at least xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info