[3.5] Inva's CI/LL Vortex DoT | 3.3 million Shaper eDPS | 13k ES | Sub 2min Uber Elder | Videos

Hi, i've been following your build for a while! Currently i'm CI with around 11.5k ES. I was wondering what was your opinion on this helment? It's got -cold res on nearby enemies, hypothermia, as you recommend - and also increased area of effect, at the expense of energy shield; only 150ES. Previously i was using a Rime Gaze (with cold snap area of effect enchant), which have around 200ES.

My available budget is limited atm (probably around 1.5ex) so i'm hestitant on upgrading to a helm with much greater ES, while also doubting whether it would even be worth it.

Thanks for the great and detailed guide!
Last edited by Nikklaz on Feb 6, 2019, 12:08:05 PM
Would you consider using Cold snap with Spell Cascade for better mapping and swapping it with efficacy for bossing?
Im not OP, but i used CS-cascade-efficacy-bonechill for mapping and been clearing t16 without much problems. Vortex should be your bossing skill. No need for gem swaps.
Hey, are you going to update this build for the synthesis league? I'm wondering if the Malevolence aura can be added to this build and how?

Thanks in advance if you update the guide, it seems great !
Last edited by Insomniaklol on Mar 6, 2019, 6:43:06 PM
"
Insomniaklol wrote:
Hey, are you going to update this build for the synthesis league? I'm wondering if the Malevolence aura can be added to this build and how?

Thanks in advance if you update the guide, it seems great !

Malevolence seems really hard to get with that 50% mana reservation. Maybe drop both Arctic Armor and Spider Aura for it. Dunno if it's worth it tho, but should be cheaper atleast until you get a good item with Spider Aura on it, atleast for starting build.

For CI there's no point, it's better to just run Temp Chains or Frostbite.
Does anyone have an updated tree for 3.6 and recommendations for changes?

Why are you using an Opal Sceptre instead of a good wand (like an Opal Wand) ? Aint the Spell Damage the same like the Elemental Damage in our case ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info