[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Can we do UberAtziri with this Build? Or is split Phase suicide?
I just ran uber atziri no problem yesterday, in split phase I just spin at one and they dies instantly.
"
ojejku wrote:
Can't answer all those questions atm, but aps is 3.2 without onslaught (cyclone), same as before with starkonja, so it's 3.75 max with onslaught (depends if you have 14% ias Cospri or lower). HH will mess your CoC proc rate both in good and bad way, depends what mods you get from mobs, but it does not change a bit anything while mapping, actually it takes a build into another level. If you can afford it, go for it, there's no doubt about that, unless you're only aiming for doing end game bosses, not mapping. When it comes to POB link, you can just import my character by yourself. And lastly, hypo is probably better than cold penetration, especially with -9 cold res helmet.

Thanks for the quick response, that Cinderswallow flask looks so good! Wish I felt comfortable needing a flask to hit my APS cap, going to seriously consider it.

I'm definitely building my character to be an end game boss farmer, and now that I've got the dexterity I need I should be able to respec soon to try the more eHP route, putting me at ~7.5K eHP and around 410K Ice Nova average damage, which might seem like overkill as it's like 2-2.5 times the damage I'm seeing in this thread, but it makes bosses really simple (2:30 Uber Elder runs).

That will mean I'll need to Put Life Leech into my Cospri's most likely, reducing the damage to around 110K Ice Nova damage, but at this point damage isn't an issue.

My main concern now is trying to find a way to increase my Cyclone critical strike chance without flasks to get to the crit cap. Can't seem to find a good practical way of doing it.
Last edited by Hohenheim_ on Jan 7, 2019, 5:12:56 AM
This build is great! I can even run reflect maps. I don't really know how to calculate the damage but I can say it's a lot.

If anyone is interested here are my items:

Only 5.2 life because my items are not optimized yet (I need to cap resistances first) but other than that it's awesome! Over 80% crit chance.
Is the life leech gem in the cospris necessary if youre running warlords mark on your ring (dual curse setup so i have enfeeble as well)
Last edited by GeneralDurph on Jan 7, 2019, 5:33:50 AM
"
GeneralDurph wrote:
"
froztyxx wrote:
How did you sustain mana with banner + blasphemy + HoI?

Is double might of the meek worth it? Contemplating acquiring two, but unsure if the investment is really worth it.

Some input peeps?

Only if you also run unnatural instict. Will update guide in 2 dats with more info.
"
GeneralDurph wrote:
Is the life leech gem in the cospris necessary if youre running warlords mark on your ring (dual curse setup so i have enfeeble as well)

No, you can switch it for cold pen or hypothermia.
"
mrpetrov wrote:

I checked your tree and also tried using unnatural instict myself. I can ddfinitely see some improvements so Ill include it as the last possible upgrade.
now we do not need in belt (recovery speed14%+) or what xd, why headhunter for farm map?
"
Melodic1z wrote:
now we do not need in belt (recovery speed14%+) or what xd, why headhunter for farm map?

Because one Ice Nova proc is normally enough to kill trash mobs and the benefits of HH out way the longer cooldown of CoC (i.e. the movement speed, life, ES, regen, damage and other bonuses you'll get within like 15 seconds of any map).

Plus this build has more than enough damage for red tier maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info