[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
cody331 wrote:
So I have a CDR belt and an 8% atk speed cospris w/ coordination and I sit @ 3.3 aps and 3.8 with onslaught, do I need to lower it to 3.7 even with CDR belt or am I good?

Removing coordination and getting 14% cospri should get you there
"
Seqqsy wrote:
Hey great guide !

After struggling with Uber Elder on my Storm Brand (lack of single target dps is really annoying), I am going to swap to this character. I have 2 questions:

1) What is the absolute best helm enchant between Enfeeble effect, Cyclone Damage ( is this where our main source of damage coming from ), or Cyclone attack speed ?

2) Should I start off with Gifts from Above or do 2 rare rings ? ( i have the currency so what is end game END game setup like )

Thanks

These are the pieces I have gathered so far;

Hey,

1. There is a section in the guide about lab enchants, check it out.

2. The end game detup removes gifts from above so you can use atziri acuity or mark of the shaper. Choose atziri for more sustain or mark of the shaper for more damage.
"
Dipsomania wrote:
having trouble getting my cyclone aps to 3.73. stuck at 3.2. what else can I do?

here is what i'm wearing atm

You dont have 14%+ cooldown recovery so you should target 3 APS and you already above that!

Either get 14+ cooldown recovery or switch to 8% cospri.
Some one can say me, what is my true dps against shaper/uelder (with no RF) but with flasks. I`m new in PoB.
my Code https://pastebin.com/XbAWmqAz

I think my dps is low...
"
Randomiize wrote:
Guys im using

Is there any alternative shield that I can use in place of lycosidae while I do not have it ??

Look for a rare with life, spell damage, crit multi etc.
"
dday_0612 wrote:
Hey CheeQu, great build, have had a ton of fun with it.

I have a question, sorry if it has been answered in this long post.

In deep delving, cities, I hate cyclone as I want to stand still on the round light switch to kill things. do you think I could switch out blade flurry for just cities? Or what other skill may be able to be switched out for that situation?

Crafted this belt btw, will exalt it later.

You could do that, though you will need more attack speed to get to the right APS (6 / 7.5 APS needed) or just live with less dps in the cities.

Wouldnt upgrading radius of torches be an easier solution?

Also dam nice belt. Good luck!
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 7, 2019, 2:29:39 AM
Some updates, I switched a bit a gear and tree since I finally managed to get my hh. Passive tree you can check in profile, I'll link gear here additionally.

Spoiler

Mainly, new helmet (more dmg and ehp) + hh. It means I had to take Coordination for proper aps and drop Tireless for resistances and additional jewel socket. I'm missing cooldown recovery on boots, it will take a while before I'll craft it, not that I really need it for my shaped atlas, but that's the ultimate goal. Moreover, I can fit atziri's acuities even now with res capped, but I don't think I'll ever do that. I will also grab one additional jewel socket, below Berserking, then I'll be done by the 100 lvl I think.

Atm I have 7261hp + 1659es, that is almost ~9k ehp, so same as I had with Tireless.

Last edited by ojejku on Jan 7, 2019, 3:05:10 AM
"
froztyxx wrote:
How did you sustain mana with banner + blasphemy + HoI?

Is double might of the meek worth it? Contemplating acquiring two, but unsure if the investment is really worth it.

Some input peeps?
"
ojejku wrote:
Some updates, I switched a bit a gear and tree since I finally managed to get my hh. Passive tree you can check in profile, I'll link gear here additionally.

Spoiler

Mainly, new helmet (more dmg and ehp) + hh. It means I had to take Coordination for proper aps and drop Tireless for resistances and additional jewel socket. I'm missing cooldown recovery on boots, it will take a while before I'll craft it, not that I really need it for my shaped atlas, but that's the ultimate goal. Moreover, I can fit atziri's acuities even now with res capped, but I don't think I'll ever do that. I will also grab one additional jewel socket, below Berserking, then I'll be done by the 100 lvl I think.

Atm I have 7261hp + 1659es, that is almost ~9k ehp, so same as I had with Tireless.

Hey man, nice build! Couple questions:
- Does your Onslaught flask put you at ~3.0 APS or are you aiming for 6.06 APS? Can't see much attack speed on your gear.
- Do you think HH is going to mess with your CoC proc rate? Or is the benefit of it just that much better that it doesn't matter?
- Why Cold Pen in your Cospri's instead of Hypothermia?
- What's your CoC Ice Nova Average Damage now with the changes? Or do you have a PoB link for us to look over?
"
Hohenheim_ wrote:

Hey man, nice build! Couple questions:
- Does your Onslaught flask put you at ~3.0 APS or are you aiming for 6.06 APS? Can't see much attack speed on your gear.
- Do you think HH is going to mess with your CoC proc rate? Or is the benefit of it just that much better that it doesn't matter?
- Why Cold Pen in your Cospri's instead of Hypothermia?
- What's your CoC Ice Nova Average Damage now with the changes? Or do you have a PoB link for us to look over?

Can't answer all those questions atm, but aps is 3.2 without onslaught (cyclone), same as before with starkonja, so it's 3.75 max with onslaught (depends if you have 14% ias Cospri or lower). HH will mess your CoC proc rate both in good and bad way, depends what mods you get from mobs, but it does not change a bit anything while mapping, actually it takes a build into another level. If you can afford it, go for it, there's no doubt about that, unless you're only aiming for doing end game bosses, not mapping. When it comes to POB link, you can just import my character by yourself. And lastly, hypo is probably better than cold penetration, especially with -9 cold res helmet.
Last edited by ojejku on Jan 7, 2019, 4:45:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info