[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

You mentioned to get a cospris with less than 10% attack speed but the POB has a cospris of 14? did that change?
Can i kill UElder with this build ?
"
Aschere wrote:
Crafted a new belt :)

That’s a sweet belt! What was your crafting process for it?
Sorry if these seems dumb. But how does vortex auto cast? nothing says that it auto casts. Sorry again if this sounds dumb and im just missing something.
Just did Uber Elder with this build! First time I've been able to kill him, had to swap out fortify for conc though. The damage is unreal. Glad I found this guide!
Ok now I feel dumb, it doesnt auto cast, it instant casts, so I spam the button while cycloning correct? or just do a macro haha
"
oomar wrote:
Ok now I feel dumb, it doesnt auto cast, it instant casts, so I spam the button while cycloning correct? or just do a macro haha

Yes and thats why I switched to EB ...You can spin through entire maps spamming unlimited vortex and play sloppy as hell and no out of mana.
Git R Dun!
What is melee crit cap we aim for? Without diamond flask?
double posting sorry
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 3, 2019, 12:36:40 AM
If my Cyclone is at 3.77 APS in POB that would be very close to perfect for the CoC trigger with 14%+ CDRS or am I getting it wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info