[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Ok finally think I hit optimal set up after much experimentation in STD where I have everything.

Never mana issues spin forever and sloppy taking Eldrich battery.

1.5% life leech from every source. (spells in sword, chest and vortex)
And from anything like curse immune or totems.

Reserve all mana taking vitality, HOI and enfeeble and you get to use the huge flask

6512 life

and no DPS loss because you get pen in sword.

You can check out my toon its pub called jumpin_jack_slash

Now time to find/chance the rest of this stuff in SSF
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 2, 2019, 5:07:05 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Ok finally think I hit optimal set up after much experimentation in STD where I have everything.

Never mana issues spin forever and sloppy taking Eldrich battery.

1.5% life leech from every source. (spells in sword, chest and vortex)

Reserve all mana taking vitality, HOI and enfeeble and you get to use the huge flask

6512 life

and no DPS loss because you get pen in sword.

You can check out my toon its pub called jumpin_jack_slash

Now time to find/chance the rest of this stuff in SSF

Hey! Sounds quite solid.
Are you sure you prefer life leech over life gained on hit? LGoH can stack pretty nicely with life leech from cospri. Life leech by itself is capped at 20% of max life per sec, while with lgoh it goes to about 29% for this build.
Uber elder is a 50/50 for me so far with this build, some wins and some losses (alabeit im not a great player by any means). The dps is there but the challenge is using cyclone while Uber shaper/elder is throwing shade at you - it’s very hard to dodge with cyclone. Everything else including guardians and regular shaper is very manageable.
Is discipline with es on hit better than vitality with lgoh?

Would have to drop phase acro and pick up scion wheel on my tree.. Not sure if that's worth overall
@ CheeQu Both would be ideal but I like % life if only 1 because game doesn't play like theory. You often dont get to spin on boss continuously. You often only get one or two crits off before you have to get away from them. Thats where leech shine,

Especially when out of diamond flask only at 65-75% crit.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 2, 2019, 5:21:11 PM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Uber elder is a 50/50 for me so far with this build, some wins and some losses (alabeit im not a great player by any means). The dps is there but the challenge is using cyclone while Uber shaper/elder is throwing shade at you - it’s very hard to dodge with cyclone. Everything else including guardians and regular shaper is very manageable.

Agreed, I completed 3/3 so far but the slowing part is hard to manage for me too.

I think that that part comes down to experience with the fight, as the Elder does a specific animation before the slow occurs, meaning we can look for it and prepare to use movement skills.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 2, 2019, 5:16:13 PM
Forget about what i said about leveling, its going super smooth now!
look at this badass, i see big friendship with shaper mark :D
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
@ CheeQu Both would be ideal but I like % life if only 1 because game doesn't play like theory. You often dont get to spin on boss continuously. You often only get one or two crits off before you have to get away from them. Thats where leech shine,

Aim- take a look at my setup, I have about 90% crit without flasks (charges up vs chilled enemies), and 95% capped with my basalt flask (crit mod), which refills a lot more quickly than a diamond - as I dislike relying on crit flasks for Uber particularly. That said, if you’re not planning on doing elder then I think relying on a diamond flask is fine.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 2, 2019, 7:29:40 PM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Aim- take a look at my setup, I have about 90% crit without flasks (charges up vs chilled enemies), and 95% capped with my basalt flask (crit mod), which refills a lot more quickly than a diamond - as I dislike relying on crit flasks for Uber particularly. That said, if you’re not planning on doing elder then I think relying on a diamond flask is fine.

Powerful build but pretty hard for most to recreate. How come you take snowforged but not the throatseeker crit multi wheel? Because you have the multi from watcher's eye? Same reason you favour crit side of doomcast over multi side? One last question... how does mapping feel without any AOE? Or is this strictly boss killer build? Thanks for sharing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info