[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Hey guys, whats a good APS for 15% cooldown recovery?
Hey guys, whats a good APS for 15% cooldown recovery?
"
Bloodzy wrote:
"
VantsLoL wrote:
Anyone here using dual cospri's? Can you guys link me pob or w/e to check it out? im watching windz stream and i would like aswell to go dual cospri's but he has hh and a collar for it...

Yep, here you go! It's much better then the Lycosidae

Assassin Build: https://pastebin.com/rGH9jerM
(feels better and very smooth, more dmg)

Scion Build with unnatural instinct + 2x MotM: https://pastebin.com/fHwLjTc2

How are you chilling if both cospri's have elemental focus? Is the chill purely from the Cyclone + Vortex? I was running 2 Cospri's with FB (other with Frost Nova) Hypothermia and Inc Crit damage as I thought the chill was important to this build.
Last edited by kelkanator on Jun 15, 2019, 10:56:45 PM
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Not using Herald of Ice, Hatred gives me this...

As to dualwielding, a Jewelled Foil with the Vagan's veiled mod Hits can't be evaded would be the perfect choice,imho.Something,like this...

correct me if I am wrong, but that mod "hit`s cant be evaded" applied only to hits with that weapon and is not global, nope?
Hey guys
Here's a t15 map I did palace if anyone wants to see how it is. I'm not the best at mapping :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAEqK5WK0lg&t=
Good luck
Last edited by terferi on Jun 16, 2019, 12:41:25 AM
some update build, not 100% sure about rapier, now have 100 hit chance, need some time to test, all content clear.
gear.
Spoiler

boots and belt later xD
Last edited by Shmitok02 on Jun 16, 2019, 1:07:57 AM

Here’s my current gear. I would like to get rid of lycosidae. The duo Cospri looks pretty cool. What should I work on first? I have roughly 500c. Thanks. Might try for loreweave first. How hard is it to get the colors? Should I buy one or just try myself. Thanks.

"
"
Myst3ryMan99 wrote:
"
Cronewz wrote:
Craziest build i've ever played! So much fun in legion. Atm i found comfort in setup similar to Riince's, with several diff: i've get boots with the same cooldown suffix, so 27% total, got Light of Lunaris shield (HUGE dmg boost!). Btw, they improved flame dash so well. Whirling + Dash works best for me. Ah, and i use helmet with AOE and +2% crit for my Herald of ice cuz my first priority - fast mapping along with agile movement. This guy melts red maps like it is nothing(in such trash gear i have). For hi-end bosses will find another setup, need to test it later. My aps now is about 10.5, mby 15.15 threshold is doable, we'll see.

you dont need 15 aps. the 7.5 for 14% cooldown recovery is most optimal

Why not 27% cooldown and 15 aps, as mentioned author of that calculation around server tickrate?

"

how do you get 27% cooldown recovery?

Lvl 26 challenger and u dnt know a simple thing ?. From various items with CDR mod, simple. Apart with Focus and the new timeless jewel.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
So I love this build and try to make it as legion 5-way proof as possible. I currently struggle to find any upgrades except corruptions ( and Starkonjas head with ice nova damage is planned). Maybe Farruls Fur as someone here suggested. But would it be worth it since I would be loosing dps while the cat skill increases my attack speed?

Also I use two cospris but am not quite sure which gems would be the best. Maybe I could support Frostbold and Ice Nova with two support gems each.

Current gear, maybe someone has a good suggestion how to improve:
Spoiler
Last edited by LTKI on Jun 16, 2019, 5:01:14 AM
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
some update build, not 100% sure about rapier, now have 100 hit chance, need some time to test, all content clear.
gear.
Spoiler

boots and belt later xD

Great crafting there!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info