[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Thoughts on using kaoms booties for fight instead by the way?
"
FilthyMonkey wrote:
The build uses pandemonious, not a rare amulet. If you are going to use one though, life, crit multi, spell damage, shaper -resist mod are all nice things. I just used some random garbage amulet until I could afford pandemonious though. No point in spending big on something which is just going to get replaced.

I finally hit 96, and am now just waiting for the fortify bug to be fixed before I try my hand at uber elder. I have him spawned, his guardians down, and five keysets ready to go. I am fine with burning some keysets to try and learn the fight better.

Don't understand why u need Fortify :D
"
Simsons2 wrote:
Thoughts on using kaoms booties for fight instead by the way?

Yup. Have those sitting in the stash ready to go as well. Figured some more spell dodge wouldn't hurt. Will swap my attack speed searching eye that is currently in my bubonic trail for one of the jewels on my passive tree. Also going to swap out basalt flask for sapphire.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on Mar 25, 2019, 12:05:18 PM
Which "cold damage" is important on weapon apart from attack speed folks?
Cold damage to spells is the one that actually has an effect. The local cold damage on the weapon doesn't matter at all.
"
FilthyMonkey wrote:
Cold damage to spells is the one that actually has an effect. The local cold damage on the weapon doesn't matter at all.

Thank you!
One more thing, I know its not cool to ask without reading but did passive tree or anything important changed since 3.5? Any major changes with 3.6 and anything important I should know before I start?
If I have 19% cooldown recovery speed, can I swing faster than 3.75 attacks per second, or does the magical breakpoint stay there?

Have my eye on a juicy new piece of gear, but can't pull the trigger until a more knowledgeable person can chime in. PLEASE!!! XD
Last edited by Kurnis on Mar 25, 2019, 3:22:13 PM
Breakpoint stays at 3.75 aps, unless you can somehow get 52% cooldown recovery. At that point, you could go up to 5 APS. 52% isn't really a feasible number though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ab2g9n/updated_cyclone_coc_discharge_proc_rate_now_with/

The takeaway is, below 14% is useless, and more than 14% is no better than 14%.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on Mar 25, 2019, 3:25:10 PM
"
FilthyMonkey wrote:
Breakpoint stays at 3.75 aps, unless you can somehow get 52% cooldown recovery. At that point, you could go up to 5 APS. 52% isn't really a feasible number though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ab2g9n/updated_cyclone_coc_discharge_proc_rate_now_with/

The takeaway is, below 14% is useless, and more than 14% is no better than 14%.

thank you!!!
PoB and the ingame menu show different attacks per second. PoB shows 3.67, and ingame it says 3.7

I can't figure out why they would be different, and even if they are, why would ingame be *faster*??
Last edited by Kurnis on Mar 25, 2019, 6:05:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info