[3.7] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay 2.0 | All Content Done | 4.9M+ Shaper DPS

if anyone is interested in two multimodded Foils... he can msg me ingame!
https://pastebin.com/50saLJhf

is what I currently got right now. Any fixes? dunno how to figure out damage with pob
Last edited by 16vor1006 on Apr 16, 2019, 8:00:31 AM
"
https://pastebin.com/50saLJhf

is what I currently got right now. Any fixes? dunno how to figure out damage with pob

This is how i would do it.
https://pastebin.com/XNJ0yZLF
Fiance is thinking about running this build, but I have some questions about crafting those foils.

I'm fairly new to crafting and haven't really touched weaponry. We have all the master crafted mods we need unlocked, but I wonder how to go about getting a rare with two suffix mods? Since, it looks like we need Crit Chance & Attack Speed as the rolled mods, and the rest are crafted on, but Crit Chance & Attack Speed are both suffix mods.

If my guess is right, I'd want to get either the attack speed or crit chance roll /only/, then regal and hope for the other one? Or, if it has Crit Chance/Attack Speed and another mod, regal and then annul and hope it takes off the right mod? Seems like that would be the way to do it, but I'm hoping I'm overlooking something since that could get very expensive very quickly.

Thanks for advice!

EDIT: I suppose the delve prefix mod Penetrates X% Elemental Resists from prismatic could also be used here, but then I'd have to annul a bunch of mods and that seems unlikely and probably more expensive than the regal way.
Last edited by SephWalker on Apr 21, 2019, 1:13:42 AM
"
Fiance is thinking about running this build, but I have some questions about crafting those foils.

I'm fairly new to crafting and haven't really touched weaponry. We have all the master crafted mods we need unlocked, but I wonder how to go about getting a rare with two suffix mods? Since, it looks like we need Crit Chance & Attack Speed as the rolled mods, and the rest are crafted on, but Crit Chance & Attack Speed are both suffix mods.

If my guess is right, I'd want to get either the attack speed or crit chance roll /only/, then regal and hope for the other one? Or, if it has Crit Chance/Attack Speed and another mod, regal and then annul and hope it takes off the right mod? Seems like that would be the way to do it, but I'm hoping I'm overlooking something since that could get very expensive very quickly.

Thanks for advice!

EDIT: I suppose the delve prefix mod Penetrates X% Elemental Resists from prismatic could also be used here, but then I'd have to annul a bunch of mods and that seems unlikely and probably more expensive than the regal way.

Yea pretty much spot on.

Buy swords with attack speed and crit chance and hit your annulls.
If you have a sword with attack speed, crit chance and two prefixes then you can craft suffixes cannot be changed and scour so you are left with attack speed and crit chance.

Use alts to hit attack speed or crit and regal. You could also just hit t1 attack speed + regal and if you hit something useless you can just try and annul and hope you are left with only t1 attack speed and just multicraft the rest.

Fractured swords with attack speed or crit and regal + scour spam, until you hit attack speed or crit chance.
Last edited by Xe0z on Apr 21, 2019, 5:47:35 AM
Having an issue with the leveling tree/ascendancy. At what point can i start putting points in the second part of the tree i am doing the slayer/inquisitor build. Do i have to do the third ascendancy to get access to the starting for the duelist? If this is the case can you send me a POB of leveling up to the third ascendancy lvl68? Thank you any information would be greatly appreciated.
Any ETA on 3.7 updates for this build? Really want to roll this but want your opinions on the changes and ascendancy options
no infos for 3.7??
"
Skura wrote:
no infos for 3.7??

Based on my own research. Slayer/Inq is still the way to go. The new slayer changes are perfect for this build.
I will try this build in 3.7 we will see how it work :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info