[3.7] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay 2.0 | All Content Done | 4.9M+ Shaper DPS

I'm playing St coc Ice spear in this league but still want to play only using ST. Is this possible to run the uber elder as well? There is no video for elder only till shaper.

Found the 2 class for 3.7 league and what will be easiler and less cost to do ST build until running the uber elder.

I'll wait for your reply thanks!
What's the more important wrath mod on the watchers eye? Can't afford the double stat right now.
Is this build still just as good even with the abyss jewel nerfs?
"
I'm playing St coc Ice spear in this league but still want to play only using ST. Is this possible to run the uber elder as well? There is no video for elder only till shaper.

Found the 2 class for 3.7 league and what will be easiler and less cost to do ST build until running the uber elder.

I'll wait for your reply thanks!

Yea you can run uber elder with this build even with abyss nerf.
I only got a 3.6 uber elder kill on my youtube atm.
I added a 3rd class, bersker, but havent testet it yet.
All classes require some investment, so it doesnt matter which one you pick.

"
What's the more important wrath mod on the watchers eye? Can't afford the double stat right now.

Depends on how much crit you have, if you have low crit i would go with wrath crit.

"
Is this build still just as good even with the abyss jewel nerfs?

The build is just fine. We lose a bit of dmg, but that isnt a big deal.
is 4.9m still possible with the nerf to jewels
Would this work with a 6L chest? What could the 6th support be? I was thinking of onslaught. Not sure if it's feasible due to the mana multiply though. Thanks
Last edited by ProjectAce on Aug 15, 2019, 8:55:24 PM
Hello,

the build looks fun from what i can see in the videos :)

you say it is also possible to play as an inquisitor so i am going to do so.
is it possible that you can upload a pastebin for that?

Currently playing this in 3.8 as Templar. Where do the Unique Jewels belong? Do i have to use points to allocate those from the Scion Tree?
this build is a horrible idea. unbelievably expensive, close to impossible to duplicate and not worth the time, misleading to say the least. not even an above average player has the amount of time it would take to accomplish this BS, thanks for nothing. Cant even get past act 5 to start thinking about getting gear, F THIS
Last edited by criscrosaplesos on Nov 20, 2019, 4:52:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info