[3.7] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay 2.0 | All Content Done | 4.9M+ Shaper DPS

I decided to try this build, never played with Spectral Throw before, should be interesting. Is it possible to contact you in game to craft rapiers ? How much it will cost in this case? :)
Hey man, just found your video you posted and this build guide. Is it possible to run it as a league starter or will it be lackluster without all the extra ele damage? And could i get a bit of clarification about leveling pre-ascendancy, which ascendancies to take, and why? Thanks!

Also the second pastebin in leveling trees is broken. Just so you know.
Last edited by Seanana on Apr 3, 2019, 5:00:12 AM
"
Looks very nice! I'm looking to roll a new build and I've been looking at various Spectral Throw builds now and the Templar variant of yours is looking the most likely for me to go at the moment.

I just have a few questions mostly about how the new Inquisitor Consecrated grounds bonuses work with the build.

Does the 4 seconds extra from Pious Path work with the Sanctuary passive so just stooping to attack once would create consecrated grounds that last 4 seconds?
Also about the elemental immunity if your affected by ignite or shock would creating consecrated ground by stooping for a moment remove the ailments with it's immunity or just stop more ailments been caused?

The sustain looks fine in the video without the overleech and massive per second cap increase Vaal Pact gives you with the Scion version, Are you finding it fine in that regard to keeping alive?, I guess the 200 ES per second from ascendancy and 700+ life regen is keeping you up at about 2000 combined leech/regen per second compared to the Scion-Slayer versions leech up at 3000.

You have Conscentrated ground effect on you all the time basicly, everytime you used whirling blades the 4 second will reset back to 4 second.

You are immune to all ailments with conscentrated ground effect. If you got ignite or shock on you and you didnt have consentrated effect you can just stop or whirling blade and it will remove your ailments.

The sustain is just fine, yes.
it doesnt come close to slayer leech back in 3.5, nothing does anymore ;)

"
I decided to try this build, never played with Spectral Throw before, should be interesting. Is it possible to contact you in game to craft rapiers ? How much it will cost in this case? :)

Sorry i cant craft that many mods, i got someone in the forum to do it for me.
You can find crafting services in Synthesis Shops.

"

Hey man, just found your video you posted and this build guide. Is it possible to run it as a league starter or will it be lackluster without all the extra ele damage? And could i get a bit of clarification about leveling pre-ascendancy, which ascendancies to take, and why? Thanks!

Also the second pastebin in leveling trees is broken. Just so you know.

I wouldnt recommend this a league starter.
leveling, i mostly level as vaal rain of arrow with a Stormcloud and The tempest with a few cheap abyss jewels for bows.
I would take pathfinder first because of movement speed and attack speed. movement speed is always awesome while leveling and attacks speed make your mirage archer shoot faster.
Hey man, can you help me improve my character POB says I have around 1.4m shaper dps.

Here is my POB https://pastebin.com/xAxkJSP0
Last edited by lzlucas on Apr 3, 2019, 2:36:03 PM
"
Hey man, can you help me improve my character POB says I have around 1.4m shaper dps.

Here is my POB https://pastebin.com/xAxkJSP0

You have 2.1m shaper dps. you forgot to tick on ''always on full life''

All your jewels only have 3 mods. try and get some with 4 mods (light, cold fire, life, attack speed if you crit recently, crit multi)

Use a wise oak instead of cinderswallow or atziri flask.
Thank you for your quick reply! What is also your thought on replacing the offhand with a statstick? I have a 80% phys as extra ele, 28% crit multi, and 8% ele pen.

Edit: Just realized you would ST a copy of that scepter and your dps would be garbage. RIP
Last edited by Seanana on Apr 4, 2019, 3:09:23 AM
Hello! Got some questions.Answer pls if it possible ^)

If play with lycos + foil with helm hale negator 2 abyss or poacher 2 abyss

with out Unnatural Instinct. How could tree looks?

What could be good alternative for Bottled faith?

Is it possible to play dual foils, that crafted with only fractured haste( no base crit) and enchant for (Multy mod + crit chance + ele pen + hits can;t evade + SPD 60+) Or it'll be big damage loose?

Thanks for answer! Good luck! Insane build!

"
Hello! Got some questions.Answer pls if it possible ^)

If play with lycos + foil with helm hale negator 2 abyss or poacher 2 abyss

with out Unnatural Instinct. How could tree looks?

What could be good alternative for Bottled faith?

Is it possible to play dual foils, that crafted with only fractured haste( no base crit) and enchant for (Multy mod + crit chance + ele pen + hits can;t evade + SPD 60+) Or it'll be big damage loose?

Thanks for answer! Good luck! Insane build!

I would take Hale negator.
You would take attack speed and crit multi nodes at start of the scion three if you dont have unnatural.
use a cinderswallow instead of bottle faith.
Yes you can use foils with fractured haste and just craft crit, dmg wise it shouldnt be that much of a loss.

Sorry for the late reply.
Thanks! And If not using Crown of eyes, then where should I take leech? ( scion - inq+path)and should I take path of templar + some points, or path of ranger to ignor some useless strength down the tree?

Ty for Answer

P.S.^ it's not a problem for long replay :)
I notice on your POB that your weapons have quite a few light blue modifications, and your helmet has that sweet 40% spectral throw damage. How do you get those on your gear, and what are they? I havent found any gear with light blue mods yet.
Last edited by kaijick on Apr 7, 2019, 10:26:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info