[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

ok, respecing my triple herald blade vortex right now!!!

at the momemnt im lvl 90, what should be last nodes to put up there?

edit: "Grab Jewel sockets where possible and Witch Flask Nodes and Life Nodes between Witch and Shadow. No real particular order on this, it really depends on your gear.

If you have good jewels, grab the jewel sockets. If you have good flask, grab the flask nodes. If you have neither, grab the life nodes.
"
Last edited by V400KG on Dec 29, 2018, 9:54:50 AM
Where did y'all find the shield craft for non-chaos damage? I cannot find any information how to obtain this craft.
"
livewirejsp wrote:
Where did y'all find the shield craft for non-chaos damage? I cannot find any information how to obtain this craft.

The craft is obtained from It that fled weapons/shields. rank 4 of it is the 10-11% roll on shields.
"
Quasimofo wrote:
"
livewirejsp wrote:

The craft is obtained from It that fled weapons/shields. rank 4 of it is the 10-11% roll on shields.

Holy crap. I feel like this is gonna take a while for me to get. Thanks.
"
livewirejsp wrote:
"
Quasimofo wrote:
"
livewirejsp wrote:

Holy crap. I feel like this is gonna take a while for me to get. Thanks.

Whenever I was doing my crafts I simply had someone else do the ones I couldn't do. It's not that hard to find someone reliable on the forums to do it, or you can buy one that's already crafted. Half the fun is making the gear for the build, though.
my dreams come true guys i made amazing weapon 6 link BV and 6 link WO FINALY HAPPEND YEAHHHH clearing %40+ ele res mod t16s never smooth like this before xd here is my weapon tho i managed %82 cold pen on wo. without cold pen nodes :o
"
Anointedone wrote:
"
souljaboi25 wrote:
his helm is no where close to mirror worthy

At the time I was comparing, the closest was a mirror and his was better. By the way, thanks for the random whisper in-game telling me to kill myself. You must lead a really pathetic life. Didn’t expect me to publicly shame you?

i havent whispered anyone, kinda surprising you're so buttmad that you have to make stuff up
Hi, (an anyone take a look and give me some tips what to upgrade? TY
"
El_Tarlo wrote:
Hi, (an anyone take a look and give me some tips what to upgrade? TY

I would dropped esh's mirror for a spell damage/chaos damage one

also I personally don't think dying sun is that good for the build. I also would try including a cinder swallow flask or wise-oak

also, im not sure great lightpoacher is as you don't convert any of the phy to elemental damage and im not sure how your procing it since theres no shield charge? Flame dash? seems not worth it.

Also, get aspect of the spider on ur warlords mark ring. its a 15% more damage multiplier after 3 seconds on a enemy and auto applys hinder.
IGN Suck
"
Kallekowsky wrote:
Currently having trouble prioritizing all the gear listed by OP, does anyone have some advice for me, please? 🙃

hard to tell without seeing ur gear set.

going in blind.

shade of solaris is a huge bang for the buck even at 150chaos.

The pando amulet is the largest survability increase

inpulsa boost clear speed the most.

without seeing ur gear that's about as much as I can offer.
IGN Suck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info