[3.24] 🗡The Nightblade🗡 Unholy Might : 100% phys converted to chaos

Hey,

This is my time getting past the first couple of acts, I really enjoy this playstyle! I have a pretty smooth time clearing maps but I find that any boss encounter is very slow goings. I frequently get one-shotted which is to be expected, but I find my dps to be somewhat lacking. Is there anything specific that I'm missing in my build?
"
yugenutte wrote:
Hey,

This is my time getting past the first couple of acts, I really enjoy this playstyle! I have a pretty smooth time clearing maps but I find that any boss encounter is very slow goings. I frequently get one-shotted which is to be expected, but I find my dps to be somewhat lacking. Is there anything specific that I'm missing in my build?

Hey,

I've looked at your char and here is what is missing IMO :

- You want 75% cold res. You have only 70% so maybe you die because of this.
- You have a Thread of Hope that reduces all your elem res by 20%, that's the worst number possible. You want to get closer to -10% (best number).

- The Rotgut flask is not very good. You already have Onslaught with the Cinderswallow. You need a diamond flask.

- On your jade flask, or any non-unique flask, you want anti-freeze ("of Heat" suffix, craftable at the Menagerie).

- The amulet is very meh. If you want to use a unique amulet, try the Carnage Heart or the Bloodgrip. For 25c, you have the Replica Hyrri's Truth, very good for the cold dmg.
Otherwise, a rare with life, elem res, +phys admg.

- Daggers are good. Cold dmg setup very complete with Hatred, Cold Conduction on clusters, nice. Rest of the stuff is very good too.

- Your General's Cry must be troublesome, because you'd need the Call to Arms Keystone to make wacry instant. Either on the tree directly or with the Mutewind unique shield.

- If you can, add Lifetap support level 1 to Whirling Blades. I haven't added that to the build yet but I'll do it soon. Very worthwhile.

Hope this will help you, good luck and have fun !
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Whoa, grabbing call to arms and the amulet were huge game changers, thanks a lot!
Hey, Yugenutte, your character is featured today on poe.ninja/daily :
https://poe.ninja/daily/builds/char/yugenutte/almondpretzles

I like the idea of Inspiration as a support for Phase Run, Withering Step and Herald of Ice.
But why this Cremation on CwDT ?

Since you have fire dmg, you can use a Cinderswallow (ignited enemies take increased dmg).

Gl & hf !

Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Hi Exiles,

here is a new video in Ultimatum, in a T10 Strand map with Delirium. I'm getting trolled very hard by the Trialmaster !

#4 : Ghost in the Strand

Here is also a short intro for an upcoming video in Standard :

Delve 770 - Kurgal, The Rematch

You may notice that I'm using Petrified Blood. I'll talk about it more in details in a next video.

Good luck and have fun :)
Hi Exiles,

sometimes it takes me a long time to do a video, and sometimes, I just record playing on the music directly, add some titles and it's done.
This is the case with this new demo, where I'm fighting the Twisted (the 4 Elder Guardians in Maven's arena).

I'm using an improved setup with Petrified Blood to proc low-life, with Bloodthirst support for BF.
At first, I was reluctant about Petrified Blood, thinking there would be no way to survive with half of your life. But actually, it's a very strong defense. Having 4 seconds to take ~40% of remaining dmg is a lot.
I'll talk about it more in details in a next video, but for now here is the demo, freshly baked like a hot cookie from Levain Bakery (167 West 74th Street, Manhattan, NYC -can recommand 5*/5) :

#5 : The Twisted

Hope you like it :)

Next time : Delve 750.
Last edited by rahsaan on Jun 7, 2021, 5:33:26 PM
Hi! I finally reached level 98 <3. I didn't know the most safest way to do that was just delving and some mapping with the right mods.

Is it possible to min max this char without using Cluster Jewels? I don't like them.

I followed your suggestions and tweaked a little bit my tree, can you take a look again? :)

-I got tired of Starkonja's Head and crafted a Crusader-Elder influenced helmet, it's not that bad but it works!

-I'm loving Rampage.

-I can't let go Immortal Call. I'm sustaining it with Enduring Cry, Claws of The Magpie and Charging Offensive.

-Vaal Ancestral Warchief was a nice addon.

Do you have videos fighting shaper guardians? I'

Thnks!
Hi Exiles,

here is a new video where I go back to Delve !

I had sworn on all my ancestors to stop delving deeper when I reached depth 700, because it was becoming way too hard.
But that was before they introduced Petrified Blood !

At first I was skeptical about it, thinking that it's impossible to survive with half of your life. But it is actually very good. It gives you the tankiness I wanted when I tested a Mind over Matter setup.

Here is a demo in a very long delve at depth 750, where you can see how I survive the screamers several times in a row. First I have included a best-of my previous delves, from depth 300 to 700, then some calculations about PB :

#6 : Delve 756 - Petrified Blood.

Hope you like it !

Next time : Depth 770, Kurgal the Blackblooded.

@josiasss :

Congrats for level 98 !

You're asking if you can minmax the build without cluster jewels : I guess the answer is yes, since you're level 98 !

3 importants features you can get on the cluster jewels :
* Unholy Might on crit
* Easy access to mana leech
* Onslaught on totem placement

But I like your version : it's simple, straightforward and tanly. Mine is much more complex (at least the STD minmax version), not beginner friendly.
Your helmet is good, with its inc Fortify effect. Compared to an average Starkonja with enchant, it gives a little less life but a bit more dmg. Very good claw.

I'll reorganize the first post for 3.15 and I'll include your PoB in the links.

You can minmax a bit with :

- Withering Step level 21 : 7 stacks of debuff.

- Try Multiple totems support, with 20% qual = 20% inc placement speed

- You may want to test a low-life Petrified Blood setup (see above).

I think you can find better gloves, with more life and

And yes, I have some videos against the Guardians.

Here are some good ones (be sure to force 1080p60 HD quality) :

3.8 - Blight : Hydra. Fight starts at 3mn10.

3.10 - Delirium : The Chimera. I show almost all the fight.

3.10 - Delirium : Minotaur. Minotaur has double life, I'm using the Mind over Matter setup.

3.12 - Heist : Shredding the Chimera. Boss has 70% atk speed, 26% movespeed, 26% inc dmg. Here I've cut to keep only the fight. And it goes fast !

So I'd need to do a proper one against the Phoenix, because I couldn't find one where the fight is interesting.

As a bonus, you may also like this one :

3.12 - Heist : Abaxoth
Last edited by rahsaan on Jun 19, 2021, 11:13:22 AM
I've found this recording from last month where I'm fighting the Phoenix with Ritual encounters. It's one of the first where I'm using the low-life / Petrified Blood setup.

So here are not one, not two, not three but...

#7 : Four Phoenixes !

Hope you like it :)

Btw, if you're interested in my videos, you may also like some other builds I'm showcasing these days :

* Lightning Tendrils Inquisitor with Fanaticism buff (Instruments of Zeal). Unleash the power of the dark side against pure Uul-Netol !

* Lightning Strike Raider, with the White Wind dagger. Destroying an 8-lane Blight in a juicy T15.

* Caustic Arrow / Bane Occultist in a Synthesis map (more videos coming for this build, including Elder with Maven and the Feared fight !)

Good luck and have fun :)

Hi! I've managed to kill Phoenix for the first time, deathless. I'm so happy. I didn't know I had to avoid his firebomb and use that moment to kill his lads. He even had 40% phys reduc and extra lightning dmg <3

Multiple totems is suitable in some scenarios.

I'm loving Energy Leech Support (before this gem, I was switching between Inc AOE and Concentrated Effect).

Did you try my HoI setup? To sustain frenzy charges and apply vulnerability.

-Next on the list, Minotaur!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info