[3.7] Ice Spear Miner - Fun & Fast Machine Gun Simulator, Great League Starter

Hey guys, updated the original post with some info on how to color your Tremor Rod and recorded a Shaper Run (complete with gloves!). I tried out Frost Bomb again on Shaper, but didn't really have it set up optimally so it wasn't as useful as I had hoped. The damage bonus it gives compared to projectile weakness is about double, but due to the short duration your window of opportunity to use it is fairly tight. Also, because I'm bad at the game I tend to miss that window of opportunity most of the time. Anyway, I've added the video and it was fairly uneventful, Shaper didn't have much of a chance to do anything so it was very safe.
IGN: LepreTuggler
Hi! Hope you don't mind me asking. How much does this build cost to get optimal gear? I have zero ex currency :(
It should be very cheap to get started, you can use a 5-link Tremor Rod until you're able to afford a 6-link. Other than that, Dream Fragments, Cloak of Defiance and Atziri's Foible are all extremely cheap. All of those items together shouldn't cost you more than 25-30 chaos. After that all you really need are some rare items with life and resistances.
Thank you for quick answer. Will try it out!
Great, if you have any other questions you can ask in here or PM me in game, good luck!
"
LepreConMan wrote:
It should be very cheap to get started, you can use a 5-link Tremor Rod until you're able to afford a 6-link. Other than that, Dream Fragments, Cloak of Defiance and Atziri's Foible are all extremely cheap. All of those items together shouldn't cost you more than 25-30 chaos. After that all you really need are some rare items with life and resistances.

Need your advice.
5L Tremor Rod is starting from 25 chaos, plus not right colors. Is it worth buying?
Cloak of Defiance, with how many sockets should I buy? With the links like in your guide it's 4ex or can I use Tabula Rasa?

You can get any 5-link Tremor Rod and start with 2 green sockets and 3 blue sockets until you're able to get a 6-link. If you need help getting 2 green sockets on your staff, you can message me in game, using the crafting bench makes it very easy to get 2 green sockets.

You don't need any links on Cloak of Defiance, I'm only using utility skills in there and it is not even 6-linked. You can see that my chest only has 2 3-links on it, and you don't even really need that until later on. I also wouldn't worry about the sockets on your chest until you get enough currency to get your 6-link Tremor Rod, by that time you should be able to afford to put 6 sockets on your chest without buying a new one.

You can use a Tabula Rasa to level with, but I would switch to Cloak of Defiance as soon as you have a 5-Link staff and are high enough level to use Cloak.
Hey, do I start using Ice Spear at lvl 12 or keep with Explosive Traps?
You shouldn't start using Ice Spear until you get the Piercing Shots node on the tree (which you should probably make your priority). While Ice Spear has built-in pierce for the second form, the first form will get blocked all the time before it can transition which makes it pretty rough for leveling. Piercing Shots makes a world of difference when enemies close in on you before you have a chance to detonate.
Can you tell me where to put Ascended points first and what gods you take?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info