[3.7] Ice Spear Miner - Fun & Fast Machine Gun Simulator, Great League Starter

If you bought a Shaper +Ice spear proj helmet how would you craft it?
with the new mines gems, will the build change?
"
monemone wrote:

Not the author, but i will say yes, it will change.

-Now you can't roll shaper helmet with additional mine place. Also Curtain Call got reworked(not announced atm how exactly) so maybe it will be new option for helmet slot.
-Clear mind won't work cause mines now got small mana reserve. Also we got skitterbots (which is must have gem now for miners) who also reserves some mana
-Also because of these mana reservations, it will affect MoM. IMO i guess we need to pick EB(or use Devouring Diadem) and remove from tree some mana nodes and get ES nodes instead.
-Tremor Rod will get rework. Still not announced how exactly. So unknown if it still worth using cause Skitterbots actually can re-arm mines(not sure if it as much effecive as Tremor Rod tho)
-Also since mines is kinda auras now maybe it's worth to pick some nodes for aura effectiveness. Which also will make you grab some reduced mana reservation nodes so it will help with MoM a little bit
Last edited by Libbyt on Aug 31, 2019, 11:30:38 AM
"
Libbyt wrote:
"
monemone wrote:

Not the author, but i will say yes, it will change.

-Now you can't roll shaper helmet with additional mine place. Also Curtain Call got reworked(not announced atm how exactly) so maybe it will be new option for helmet slot.
-Clear mind won't work cause mines now got small mana reserve. Also we got skitterbots (which is must have gem now for miners) who also reserves some mana
-Also because of these mana reservations, it will affect MoM. IMO i guess we need to pick EB(or use Devouring Diadem) and remove from tree some mana nodes and get ES nodes instead.
-Tremor Rod will get rework. Still not announced how exactly. So unknown if it still worth using cause Skitterbots actually can re-arm mines(not sure if it as much effecive as Tremor Rod tho)
-Also since mines is kinda auras now maybe it's worth to pick some nodes for aura effectiveness. Which also will make you grab some reduced mana reservation nodes so it will help with MoM a little bit

ok thanks
looking forward to your update log for 3.8
this looks interesting to run with the new adjustments
Was thinking about playing this build in 3.8 but not sure as the new mine skills with their stacking aura buffs may be better.

Tremor rod changes seem to be be a huge buff though. No more 35% less mine damage and +2 to spell gems is really nice.

sabo changes are disappointing. Also, I always like CI builds so would this work as ES instead of life with Zealoth's Oath to have the 10% ES regen instead of life?

When the league and mine changes were announced I hoped for a clear and powerful minebuild but with all these changes I am a bit lost.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
I'll have to re-think this build a lot once the league gets going. I've been really busy for the last month so haven't kept up with all of the changes. I feel like the build should still be possible, but need to see how playing a miner works in practice after the changes first.
IGN: LepreTuggler
From what I'm playing it should be fine, mines play fine now in the patch and the way you built MOM it should just need an Essence Worm for the Skitter Bots.

From what i tested in pob with 20 mines and an essence worm you reserve 30% of your mana, which should be acceptable for survivability

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info