[3.7 HC | Video Guide] Armageddon Brand Trickster/Chieftain | big IGNITES | uber elder viable

Aspect of Spider. He isn't running Grace, just using Vaal Grace.
Last edited by BadMojo19 on Jan 6, 2019, 1:37:33 PM
"
BadMojo19 wrote:
Aspect of Spider. He isn't running Grace, just using Vaal Grace.

Perfect, thanks!
Hello i playing this build right now, you dont try or thing to use Martyr of Innocence? its like double dmg for ignite. I use Balefire and same shield like you but dmg for ignite its double with Martyr of Innocence. i Gonna try to 5-6l staff and try it. But life and res can hurt wiht it ;d
I'd just like to say you're build is DAMN amazing! I've been cruising fairly easily up to red maps on HC (currently t11/12) and crushing betrayals with just kiting.
Currently starting this out and reviewing the PoB. Just a quick question, why minion damage nodes on the far left? :o Im still relatively new to PoE so does this impact the totems damage? Or is it just your stone golem that's impacted by it.
"
Currently starting this out and reviewing the PoB. Just a quick question, why minion damage nodes on the far left? :o Im still relatively new to PoE so does this impact the totems damage? Or is it just your stone golem that's impacted by it.

Totem's are just there to cast spells for You, they are not considered as minions. Minion damage is not need'ed, because You take Stone Golem only for life regeneration.

Leveling this build with Tabula Rasa feel's like a breeze. Just run and recall brand. I like this build so far, hoping for good endgame. Will keep You posted when i will progress farther.
Last edited by MasterBoim on Jan 9, 2019, 2:39:13 AM
Uber elder down, thanks for the guide. very tanky, I made a few upgrades and added flamethrower trap 6l to my helm but It probably wasnt even necessary.
"

I mentioned it now at least 10 times in this thread xD if you take spiritual aif and spiritual command on passive tree, they also effect you! That means dmg and cast/attack speed for minions also apply to all your spells, attacks or totems. Just read the node :-)
"
Uber elder down, thanks for the guide. very tanky, I made a few upgrades and added flamethrower trap 6l to my helm but It probably wasnt even necessary.

Pretty cool, thx for the feedback! I quote you on title, because so many guys asking that ;)
Last edited by Shaarq on Jan 9, 2019, 5:12:07 AM
Hey thanks for the build! Currently lvling this after ripping my previous character. I have a quick question though, did you try Flammability? You lose out on some EHP with MoM but the damage should be pretty good don't you think? Thanks anyway for all the answers you provided before, that's very informative!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info