[3.7 HC | Video Guide] Armageddon Brand Trickster/Chieftain | big IGNITES | uber elder viable

What does one do for single target DPS until you can equip the Scorching Ray unique?
"
unhappymeal wrote:
What does one do for single target DPS until you can equip the Scorching Ray unique?

Scorching Ray in a 4link.
SR - Spell Totem - Multiple Totem - Burning Damage
Loving the build - Just one question.
Are all your gem levels set at specific levels - i.e Shield charge and foritfy @ 1 and faster attacks @ 15.

This so the gems work efficiently or am I looking too deep in to your gear? :3
"
Loving the build - Just one question.
Are all your gem levels set at specific levels - i.e Shield charge and foritfy @ 1 and faster attacks @ 15.

This so the gems work efficiently or am I looking too deep in to your gear? :3

You can use shield charge and fortify with lvl1, rest should be maxed out if you have the stats (str, dex, int) for it.
Fun Build!

If I wanted to add more damage (playing SC) what should I prioritize in order? I'm not sure what stats are the best when it comes to damage effectiveness so it makes evaluating items or different passives hard.
"
ipwngaming wrote:
Fun Build!

If I wanted to add more damage (playing SC) what should I prioritize in order? I'm not sure what stats are the best when it comes to damage effectiveness so it makes evaluating items or different passives hard.

- 21/20 gems
- 6link rare shaper chest with +1 one to gems and +2 aoe gems corruption OR
Loreweave with same corruption
- Empower lvl4 (only if you have the chest) instead of swift affliction
- helm enchant i'd go for scorching ray or armageddon brand damage
Hi. I'm a little bit of a new player and I need to ask one question, sorry if it was mentioned before. Why to use EE when in a gem setup there are no gems other than fire? Greets, already leveling this character, hope it will be cool :)
"
kyriuchsteam wrote:
Hi. I'm a little bit of a new player and I need to ask one question, sorry if it was mentioned before. Why to use EE when in a gem setup there are no gems other than fire? Greets, already leveling this character, hope it will be cool :)

That's why you should use a gem of another element like orb of storms (socketed in malachai ring). it does lightning damage - therefore reduces enemies fire and cold resistance on hit when you skilled into EE.
Last edited by Shaarq on Jan 6, 2019, 10:13:45 AM
Level 75 and loving the build. That said, I fear for it's endgame viability without stronger evade equipment and a higher life pool. Burst damage has proven very dangerous and I've had a few close calls. I'm tempted to boost mana a little higher (I really like the Soul Siphon node for Mana increased and mana on kill), but not sure how much benefit I'd gain. Jewels will help with life and I plan to fill 4 jewel slots by 89 (I like the 3 you chose, plus the elemental jewel node on top by Holy Fire. I'm also spying nodes like Revenge of the Hunted, Survivalist, and Herbalism for survival boosts as opposed to Spiritual Aid/Command. Take a look at my current gear and let me know what you think. Obviously, the Tabula will need to be replaced soon, but as HC SSF, I'm finding that to be tricky. May replace a Pyre ring for a survivability ring.. we will see. Yet to find aspect of spider for my gear (Had a mediocre ring I vendored a ways back... smh). Thanks for your feedback. If you don't mind me asking, how did you ultimately meet your demise?
Last edited by BadMojo19 on Jan 6, 2019, 1:48:52 PM
I'm a little new still, but what is reserving 600 mana in your video guide? Grace reserves 50% so that isn't it, unless it somehow is reserving less.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info