[3.7 HC | Video Guide] Armageddon Brand Trickster/Chieftain | big IGNITES | uber elder viable

I have to say like the rest here this is a really good build maybe the most powerful build i have ever played congratz.
A quick question would the minion speed & damage support gem effect our cast speed and damage ?

Last edited by xxxAmazenxxx on Dec 31, 2018, 6:26:14 PM
"
xxxAmazenxxx wrote:
I have to say like the rest here this is a really good build maybe the most powerful build i have ever played congratz.
A quick question would the minion speed & damage support gem effect our cast speed and damage ?

yes, spiritual aid & spiritual command were introduced in 3.4 and also effect you, just read the node ;-)
Hi great build man GJ.
btw i have a question regarding the ascendancy:
Which node is more powerful for single target harness the void or swift killer? because swift killer only grants charges on kills and where its kinda hard to get kills at some boss fights therefor becoming hard to sustain the charges, also is there is a way to fit herald of agony in this amazing build :).
thank you!
Last edited by ZBDH on Dec 31, 2018, 8:00:34 PM
Hey man, very good build.
I would like to ask: Why you catch minion dmg, life and acc?
So quick question, why are we not using dual Razors of the Seventh Sun? It seems like the burning damage would be really nice, and some additional sustain never hurt anyone.

Also you could pair it with Eye of Innocence for a nice little CwDT setup, and it would make Emberwake better too.
"
ZBDH wrote:
Hi great build man GJ.
btw i have a question regarding the ascendancy:
Which node is more powerful for single target harness the void or swift killer? because swift killer only grants charges on kills and where its kinda hard to get kills at some boss fights therefor becoming hard to sustain the charges, also is there is a way to fit herald of agony in this amazing build :).
thank you!

If you add any chaos damage to your spells (there are a number of jewels that do so) or convert any of your fire damage to chaos (such as with Infernal Mantle) then pair Brand with a Poison Support, it should proc the crawler, but I'm not sure if it's worth taking the minion nodes.
Was playing ziggy d's vortex build which is so much fun, but then I saw this build in Lifting's video. Only spend couple of chaos on the Balefire and this build's damage and survivability is amazing (and so addictive)!!!!

Big thanks for making/posting this!
Hey great build, I'm hoping to do uber elder on sc with this guy. Would a carcass jack be a waste with this build? Im stuck between that and a loreweave.
Sorry for my nob question. But how elemental equilibrium works in this build. Because its pure fire damage.
Can someone explain to me?
"
jeanphillipe wrote:
Sorry for my nob question. But how elemental equilibrium works in this build. Because its pure fire damage.
Can someone explain to me?

Sure thing, the gem we place in the ring that causes EE Malachai's Artifice (be it frost bomb or orb of storms, you choose) is the only skill that actually causes EE. Those two spells deal either lightning or cold damage, lowering their resistance to fire. We don't actually take it on the tree, as OP said it was only there to calculate DPS in path of building.
Last edited by Djentlemenleon on Jan 1, 2019, 7:43:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info