[3.7 HC | Video Guide] Armageddon Brand Trickster/Chieftain | big IGNITES | uber elder viable

"
Spocks wrote:
Having fun with this build so far!

One question: If I was to get the malachai ring for EE, do I still invest in EE in my skill tree?

Nope. You just put in Orb of Storms or Frost Bomb, and those Skills then automatically have Elemental Equilibrium. Its only taken in the Skill Tree to show the Damage Output since Path of Building doesnt calculate the Effect of the Ring correct it seems :)
Hello!

I am also playing armageddon brand trickster on HC but for now i haven't dropped any map above t8 so i have a simple question.

These totems 25 lvl soarching ray totems are really needed for higher level enemies? Until now armaggedon brand is clearing fine just by itself and i invested into kaom's for more hc suvability.

Do you think i should try to find some 6l chest and get these totems or it should be fine without it?

Also - are you using EE ring, or it is shown only for boost on-paper dps on PoB, but while mapping you're just running with rare ring? Or it's maybe against high level bossess?

If you have some free time i will appriciate any suggestion about my setup. :)
Can you post a "Map Mod" section in the guide?

Particularly, what map mods can this build not run? Or, which map mods are possible to run, but require adjustments.

Can this build run Elemental reflect? No regen?

Thanks!
"
Lunatyk wrote:
Hello!

I am also playing armageddon brand trickster on HC but for now i haven't dropped any map above t8 so i have a simple question.

These totems 25 lvl soarching ray totems are really needed for higher level enemies? Until now armaggedon brand is clearing fine just by itself and i invested into kaom's for more hc suvability.

Do you think i should try to find some 6l chest and get these totems or it should be fine without it?

Also - are you using EE ring, or it is shown only for boost on-paper dps on PoB, but while mapping you're just running with rare ring? Or it's maybe against high level bossess?

If you have some free time i will appriciate any suggestion about my setup. :)

yea, scorching ray totems are needed for red maps and endgame bosses. you dont need a 6link for it, just use Balefire Sceptre as i mentioned in my video?!

I don't use EE ring for mapping you don't need it. It's a recommendation/suggestion for more single target on endgame bosses like shaper/elder.
"
SleepThieff wrote:

Particularly, what map mods can this build not run? Or, which map mods are possible to run, but require adjustments.

Thanks!

The build can run any map mod.

But i'm on hardcore so i don't run ele reflect, if you hit too hard use soul of yughul(pantheons).
For no regen you should use a mana pot.
"
Shaarq wrote:

yea, scorching ray totems are needed for red maps and endgame bosses. you dont need a 6link for it, just use Balefire Sceptre as i mentioned in my video?!

I don't use EE ring for mapping you don't need it. It's a recommendation/suggestion for more single target on endgame bosses like shaper/elder.

6link was about armageddon brand.
This is my current gear, so for swapping to balefire i will need to got another 6l ;)

Btw I checked your profile and i found your character on standard. How did you die?
"
Shaarq wrote:
"
SleepThieff wrote:

Thanks!

The build can run any map mod.

But i'm on hardcore so i don't run ele reflect, if you hit too hard use soul of yughul(pantheons).
For no regen you should use a mana pot.

I tried few reflect map with changing pantheon on hc for atlaa completion. If my 5 brands hit whole pack i almost died. Its not totally safe. However, with only 1 brand hitting enemies fom the edge of group, and rest enemies dying with ignite prolif, or flamedash or with totems (i have not them) its possible. Just you cant run in the middle of the pack on hc.

On softcore i think it could be much more careless, as most of times you will heal yourself by trickster (or trickster + balefire passive).
Why do you have so much armor and energy shield as well as an actual shield if you have acrobatics? it cuts armor and energy shield as well as lowers block chance. I was thinking that since acrobatics screws up the whole armor and blocking bit, maybe using beltimber blade as dual wield? since you have the option of moving almost constantly, if you focus evasion you wouldn't need the shield armor or energy shield. I am not experienced in mapping so if evasion isn't viable for it I'd like to know.
Last edited by Styris on Dec 30, 2018, 1:34:08 AM
Having a blast with this build, congrats.
I have a question, would be ok to drop one totem and get Runebinder? Since we have 3 totem with the multiple totem. This is my first dot build so i dont have a high knowledge
"
Styris wrote:
Why do you have so much armor and energy shield as well as an actual shield if you have acrobatics? it cuts armor and energy shield as well as lowers block chance. I was thinking that since acrobatics screws up the whole armor and blocking bit, maybe using beltimber blade as dual wield? since you have the option of moving almost constantly, if you focus evasion you wouldn't need the shield armor or energy shield. I am not experienced in mapping so if evasion isn't viable for it I'd like to know.

Highest priority is always getting life and resistances, you also need special colours for your links. so it is much easier and cheaper to also grab armor or ES based items. look that you've at least one high evasion based item and you're good to go. rest comes from your passive tree.

and no dw beltimber ... :-)
Last edited by Shaarq on Dec 30, 2018, 3:29:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info