[3.5] Dual wield Mjölner Untethered revived! Shaper+Uber Elder down! (Pathfinder)

wow this build is super fun and engaging..haven't played pathfinder since 3.2 and i gotta say it really is more fun to actually pay attention to flasks rather then brain dead steam roll everything. started this build yesterday. currently at level 86 doing red maps no problem. thanks for the build. deserves more views.
"
Brenovisky wrote:
Hi! Thanks for the build!

The tiles said about uber elder down, could you post the video? I'm very curious about this fight, the build looks awesome!!!!

i uploaded an uber elder vid. you can see the link in the main post. please note that this was done like a week ago and the character has now 1k more life and ~15% more dmg since the recorded run.
Hi !
great build so far but my concern is i feel like im somewhat squishy and my life regen or life leech isnt up to par, i got like 6.3 k hp 3 % regen from the flask of cinder and lv 12 warlord ring , is that 2% regen enchant on boots a must to survive t16 maps? please advice, loving the build so far but it feel like i cant really push the end game content or im just doing it wrong :(
"
SharkieJr wrote:
Hi !
great build so far but my concern is i feel like im somewhat squishy and my life regen or life leech isnt up to par, i got like 6.3 k hp 3 % regen from the flask of cinder and lv 12 warlord ring , is that 2% regen enchant on boots a must to survive t16 maps? please advice, loving the build so far but it feel like i cant really push the end game content or im just doing it wrong :(

hi, your regen should be fine without the boots enchant. try to get more maximum life. leech and regen is based on your max life, so it will increase if you get more max life. try to get good life rolls on your rare gear+jewels.
I see thanks for the fast reply, also i just did uber lab and i got the 16 % increased attack speed/cast speed if killed recently on the boots, is that a good enchant to keep or should i strive for the 2 % regen ?
What can you say about take in passive +1 curse and gloves Repetance with elemental weaknes on hit?
"
Sacr0 wrote:
"
Brenovisky wrote:

The tiles said about uber elder down, could you post the video? I'm very curious about this fight, the build looks awesome!!!!

i uploaded an uber elder vid. you can see the link in the main post. please note that this was done like a week ago and the character has now 1k more life and ~15% more dmg since the recorded run.

Thx for the reply!

The difference was the gloves and boots?
"
Brenovisky wrote:
"
Sacr0 wrote:
"
Brenovisky wrote:

Thx for the reply!

The difference was the gloves and boots?

yes.

curse on hit gloves with +1 curse can work, but curses are weak vs bosses due to reduced curse effectiveness. i'm not sure if it's worth the investment
so i leveled my pathfinder, i am now 82 and i was wondering why my calculated arc damage is basically 50% of your calculated damage.

Why did you add a custom modifier to the flask with 100% increased damage and 10% more damage?

was that a mistake?

the build is awesome btw, the most fun i had since i started playing poe
Last edited by NostrA90 on Dec 25, 2018, 6:12:10 PM
"
NostrA90 wrote:
so i leveled my pathfinder, i am now 82 and i was wondering why my calculated arc damage is basically 50% of your calculated damage.

Why did you add a custom modifier to the flask with 100% increased damage and 10% more damage?

was that a mistake?

the build is awesome btw, the most fun i had since i started playing poe

PoB does not calculate the 100% inc spelldmg from mjölner and does not calculate the 10% more dmg from cinderswallow urn when you ignite an enemy. (i ignite with ball lightning and an added fire dmg to spells jewel). to calculate the dps accurately, i added those mods to the ms flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info