[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

I hope you get to see the end with this Build in HC, which I am diligently following with interest. However, can you place a probable pastebin in here with the tree until lvl 95, so that individuals like myself can ponder on your suggestions of what nodes to pick.

Thank you in advance, and I wish you great luck on your future ventures in HC.
Here is the Pastebin I would use at lvl 97, based on the best version of the character I ran to lvl 92. Very last nodes I would take are the small life nodes in the Slayer area. In my 92, I annointed for Combat stamina and had already started on the slayer area life nodes.

https://pastebin.com/dXsHvw0Y

-O

P.S. I went did a video for you all of the easiest Shaper run I've ever done, post-death in standard, since I didn't film the first one. That should be done processing and up on Youtube in about an hour.

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Sep 14, 2019, 8:50:23 PM
As promised:

Cold Iron Agony walks over Shaper: https://youtu.be/SSwV4AjIgSI

-O
You tray play again herald of agony ? :)
For myself I am on to another experiment--I got to see this build at its peak already, and it was beautiful. But I'll be checking in on the thread regularly.

-O
I've been using this build since betrayal and this league, as always, has been completly succesful. First of all here is my poeninja
Spoiler
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Muzaman/SurrenderSindy?i=38&search=class%3DJuggernaut

To gain some dps (because this is SF :E) i droped the ranger evasion+%hp for gravepact and used Ravenous horde on new mechanic and i've got no lab helmet enchant so i'm missing haste/generosity.

The build started a bit lackluster until i upgraded to the 5l/+3minion gem and from there has been peace of cake everything (uber elder/atziri down) i'm not a deep delver so i cant talk for that.

New league mechanic has been a hit and miss (but i dont thing that is a problem with this build becose i've been hearing that from other builds).

the barrage/hoa is still viable, pre nerf was a bit easier to roll thru yellow maps but u can still do everything with it.

tl/dr: The barrage setup is still the same. a bit less damage but at least for normal content (map/ubberfarm) you faceroll everything. I know that i did not use it on HC but still, just died 10 times on the proces (random blight freezes and random sindicate crashes) and some moar with everything already done and just chilling using more agressive options for more damage

If u want to know something just ask.
Have a nice day.
Last edited by Muzaman on Sep 15, 2019, 7:18:45 PM
Just hit 94 in BHC, and finally got my hands on a lvl 4 empower to complete the lvl 33 HOA build (you missed the lvl21 gem Orion):

I've been playing around various things to try to use the last 25% of mana reservation. Skitterbots are quite good, shock provides a nice boost in DPS, but leaves us a bit too short in mana after switching to the level 4 empower (getting a -mana cost craft and some mana reservation on jewel corruptions should help but those really don't come cheap). After I got the shock enchant on the boots, I switched to aspect of the spider, which seems easier and better for everything (except paying the couple of exalts to get it).

I killed a level 80 Catarina and Shaper, both of which I had never attempted before: this is really a testament to how strong this build is. I look forward to go blind in the uber elder fight and see whether I finally get punished.

Gratz on completing the build! ( I did have the lvl 4 empower and lvl 21 gem just before I ripped, so I got to experience the thing in its full lvl 33 glory also, though i did miss out on aspect of the spider. :> )

And good luck with Uber Elder! Build can definitely do it.

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Sep 15, 2019, 9:09:58 PM
"
Orion72 wrote:
Gratz on completing the build! ( I did have the lvl 4 empower and lvl 21 gem just before I ripped, so I got to experience the thing in its full lvl 33 glory also, though i did miss out on aspect of the spider. :> )

And good luck with Uber Elder! Build can definitely do it.

-O

I play this build, use storm brand to keep virulence, but in core map (t14) i can not applied poison on malachai, virulence down to zero and i got kill. I don't khow why?
Leaving aside the question of why storm brand: This issue is in the FAQ (Question #4). The short answer is you are doing so little poison damage that Malachai's mitigastion is reducing it to 0. No damage=no poison.

The fix is, as soon as your realize you aren't generating virulence stacks, sub in a leveled lesser poison gem for your poison gem. Lesser poison has enough flat added chaos damage (which poison does not) to solve this problem.

Good Luck,
-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Sep 17, 2019, 9:04:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info