[3.5] Ice Spear CoC Deadeye AKA Ice Laser (Cheap) (Endgame Viable) (Shaper DOWN)

I've been trying the War Banner myself, but it makes no use for me. Already got a really high hit chance (as long as you have above 90% you are really g2g with a coc setup). High attack speed also mitigates some of the chance 2 hit issues. Since you spam so many spears quickly, you hardly notice that you miss.

Am thinking of trying to add more mana for another aura or herald or something instead.

Btw its not that bad to put +20% qual on lancing steel since it gives 20% impale chance aswell on enemies (all kind of buffs are welcome).

Utilizing Blood Rage for Frenzy charges and then popping vaal haste + vaal righteous fire is just a complete melt down. Also Blood RAge is amazing when cruising the maps with whirling blades.

However I havent got all the life nodes as Leysonic, I still miss like 4-5 of them, and yet I have like 5,6 in life, so I am thinking of going for another jewel node instead (that one top right of the tree). Only 2 investment points for a jewel slot so skipping one 5% life and going one dex + picking the jewelslot for +7% life and multi crit/more resist/life etc might be worth it.
"
christpoe wrote:
Hi thanks for build, I test it & I'm in the lvling phase.
What do you think about Yriel's Fostering Exquisite Leather (Rhoa skill version)?

It looks good to me, more offense in return for less life.
"
kaeh wrote:
"
Leysonic wrote:
"
kaeh wrote:
Hey there, first of all, thanks for the build, it remind me of the nice days of CoC and is really nice to play.

I have just a question, where does the "cold pen" in weapons come from ? I can't find it in neither affix nor suffix in PoB.

I'm not sure if its possible to craft but when i bought them on poe trade and asked them where they got it a guy said it was a drop from a syndicate member.

Just found out, it's an incursion mod :(, that's not a good news for my SSF char lol

Well at least you can get up to around 9% cold pen on swords with delve fossil crafting (frigid fossil) , so that will still work.
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
I've been trying the War Banner myself, but it makes no use for me. Already got a really high hit chance (as long as you have above 90% you are really g2g with a coc setup). High attack speed also mitigates some of the chance 2 hit issues. Since you spam so many spears quickly, you hardly notice that you miss.

Am thinking of trying to add more mana for another aura or herald or something instead.

Btw its not that bad to put +20% qual on lancing steel since it gives 20% impale chance aswell on enemies (all kind of buffs are welcome).

Utilizing Blood Rage for Frenzy charges and then popping vaal haste + vaal righteous fire is just a complete melt down. Also Blood RAge is amazing when cruising the maps with whirling blades.

However I havent got all the life nodes as Leysonic, I still miss like 4-5 of them, and yet I have like 5,6 in life, so I am thinking of going for another jewel node instead (that one top right of the tree). Only 2 investment points for a jewel slot so skipping one 5% life and going one dex + picking the jewelslot for +7% life and multi crit/more resist/life etc might be worth it.

I don't have enough mana to use another aura but even if I did there aren't many very good aura options besides arctic armour. War banner is also better than you think as you can place it to get adrenaline for a while (pretty much a mini vaal haste) (all buffs are welcome XD)
If you have spare currency then sure, you can get quality on lancing steel but it might only increase our dps by 100 idk.
Blood rage is good but I just don't like it personally.
I'm confused as to why your attack speed is so low, at 4.28 it's not even approaching the CoC cap of 6.66 per second, which means a lot of wasted DPS.
"
Xanthochroid wrote:
I'm confused as to why your attack speed is so low, at 4.28 it's not even approaching the CoC cap of 6.66 per second, which means a lot of wasted DPS.

I'm using lancing steel on my setup which fires 11 projectiles per attack so i'm hitting up to 47 times a second. I think that's enough?
Do you recommend this as a league starter? Late start I know ;)
"
Navien wrote:
Do you recommend this as a league starter? Late start I know ;)

Sure you can, its pretty cheap to start with (especially weapons you can get for 1 chaos each)
i don't see the MTX you're using, swordfish ice spear is what's in the store and it is white colored.
"
dantven wrote:
i don't see the MTX you're using, swordfish ice spear is what's in the store and it is white colored.

swordfish is the right one. The store is bugged

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info