[3.5] EB Devouring Diadem/Queen's Hunger Necromancer

"
Also, if pob is correct then +1 zombie from the chest doesnt actually give you anything since it brings the total to 11, leaving 5 after Montregul's 50% reduction. Another +1 zombie from a prefix on a rare amulet should bring the total to 12 and result in another zombie unless I missed something.

Thanks for this - confirmed that an Elder amulet pushed me to 6 Zombies. I've updated the PoB and guide accordingly. I've changed up the 6L and the tree as well to create a more healthy Slam attack rate - after some testing this new setup has the Zombies Slamming nearly exclusively. It's a bit tricky with this chest given you get Flesh Offering randomly.
Last edited by anomz on Dec 22, 2018, 5:23:48 PM
Hello

Thanks for sharing this, love the interaction of those unique! I was wondering if mods like cooldown recorvery speed could reduce the 5s cooldown of feast and the offering?

Fly safe
Any HC brahs need this chest message me in game with a respectable offer.

@MaldyWitch
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hello

Thanks for sharing this, love the interaction of those unique! I was wondering if mods like cooldown recorvery speed could reduce the 5s cooldown of feast and the offering?

Fly safe

I'm not sure as I haven't yet tested this. If I had to guess I think it will work on the Feast for sure - not sure about the chest.
I love Catarina, even more so now with these wonderful items.

Well, I came here looking for someone else to have this idea, because I'm going to ride a Necromancer with he Devouring Diadem + The Queen's Hunger + Soulwrest, I think of doing Phantasm and Specter.
hm ... cool idea but a str stacking zombiemancer does way more dps and has way more ehp.

my gear was far from perfect and i had like 6-7k life 5-6k es
6 zombies, 1200+ str

and everytime cwdt procs(lvl 1 ) it casts -> desercrate
+ cwdt (lvl 2) spirit offering witch heals you for like 500es +

how does the chest work can u have all 3 offerins at once ?
or at least 2 at once ?

i once played a char witch procced 2 offerings at the same time and gettigns ome benefits from both

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info