[3.6] Storm Brand MF (65%~85%) Quant 5K+ hp 1.2M dps [All map mod] [All content viable] (13Mil dps)

"
SisterHell wrote:

For Golems, I just manually summon them every now and then, can't do much about that :(. it's only 6~10% cast speed bonus, so if you have enough damage, you probably don't need them.

However, once you get HeadHunter, you have so many defensive auras that it will be enough to keep golems surviving.

For your mana reserve node,

if you can get enough resist from other gears, you can craft your helm with pristine, metalic, and bound fossil. Bound fossil can give you a suffix with 4~5% reduced mana reserve.

Your damage looks pretty solid in the video. Since you have many key binds left, having vaal RF for the boss may give you a small QoL in the boos room.

I hope this helps

Yeah, the attack speed from golem does help too. But i assumed you got double the buffs from having 2 which i noticed just now is not the case, makes it easier to drop it.
It also made me think about the 30% chance to hinder from abyss jewels proably doesnt stack with the spider aspect either.

Thanks for the fossil crafting tip, will definitely try that out.

I totally forgot about vaal rf, but the problem is the amount of gem links i have to play around with. Having 2s bubonics and also using enlighten+clarity there is not too many gems to be tinkered with.

To be fair the CWDT+IC setup is usually not one of my top priorities, i dont feel it helps much at all without some other duration on tree/gear (we do have endurance charges in its defense tho). Might just skip it all and free up some slots.
Last edited by sl6092 on Jan 18, 2019, 4:34:09 AM
"
SisterHell wrote:
It ended to be 13Mil shaper dps

13 million DPS on Shaper? That means you should have 3 shot Uber Elder, but you didn't. I'm guessing you're using the "effective" dps on PoB.

Let me put it to you this way, you go to the car dealer to buy a new car, the dealer shows you a Toyota Camri and tells you it's 250mph car, "effectively". And "effectively" it is, under the perfect scenario. But we all know that car isn't doing 250mph right off the dealers lot, and well it's not going to be doing 250mph ALL the time. This is the issue on using "effective DPS" on PoB, they are perfect scenario numbers, and we all know in this game there is no perfect scenario's. So to end this comment, I'm calling BS on you DPS.
Last edited by Aucuba057 on Jan 18, 2019, 8:31:12 AM
"
Aucuba057 wrote:
"
SisterHell wrote:
It ended to be 13Mil shaper dps

13 million DPS on Shaper? That means you should have 3 shot Uber Elder, but you didn't. I'm guessing you're using the "effective" dps on PoB.

Let me put it to you this way, you go to the car dealer to buy a new car, the dealer shows you a Toyota Camri and tells you it's 250mph car, "effectively". And "effectively" it is, under the perfect scenario. But we all know that car isn't doing 250mph right off the dealers lot, and well it's not going to be doing 250mph ALL the time. This is the issue on using "effective DPS" on PoB, they are perfect scenario numbers, and we all know in this game there is no perfect scenario's. So to end this comment, I'm calling BS on you DPS.

Yeah Its peak dps.
I cant have vaal rf up 100% of the time.
I cant have frenzy up 100% of the time.
Lightning Golem dies to shaper so often between phases.

If you check other spell builds full dps pob. Its going to be peak dps.

For example, if you are using like 4~5 damaing mods while focused, you would tick focused for your pob wouldn't you? Like 36% attack and cast speed gloves and 35% chance to doulble damage amd stuff.

If you don't like my peak dps calculation, you can always modify them to whatever situation you are tailored into.

Sustain dps for the build is around 8Mil with both storm brand and orb of storm up.
Last edited by SisterHell on Jan 18, 2019, 1:37:29 PM
Build looks good, but isn't it a bit squishy with only leech as defensive mechanismn? Trying to decide between this one and the MoM Elementalist.

Would using Loreweave instead of Inpulsa be an option or would that gimp the clear to much?
"
daiur wrote:
Build looks good, but isn't it a bit squishy with only leech as defensive mechanismn? Trying to decide between this one and the MoM Elementalist.

Would using Loreweave instead of Inpulsa be an option or would that gimp the clear to much?

If you do your recalls frequently and manually dodge big hits, there isn't much trouble.

Inpulsa provides shock immunity, so that can be considered bonus as well.

If you want to use loreweave and have same amount of clear speed, drop wrath and use Herald of Thunder with curse on hit and Herald of Ice linked with Ice Bite to give little more clear boost.
been enjoying your build for a few weeks now, and starting higher level maps. I am not sure which of your gear links, is the better option on your post?
I would also like to know what gem upgrade priority order is (if you have time to add on this guide).

I am also wondering a few things:
would wise oak flask would be viable with this build?
also i have been doing this with daggers, should I go change to scepter and shield or duel scepters?
Thanks for taking the time and sharing your build, it is well done and a solid character build!
"
muffinbut wrote:
been enjoying your build for a few weeks now, and starting higher level maps. I am not sure which of your gear links, is the better option on your post?
I would also like to know what gem upgrade priority order is (if you have time to add on this guide).

I am also wondering a few things:
would wise oak flask would be viable with this build?
also i have been doing this with daggers, should I go change to scepter and shield or duel scepters?
Thanks for taking the time and sharing your build, it is well done and a solid character build!

Yeah, I should have put some gear tiers lists.

But for now,

your weapon gives you the most damage boost, so try to get upgrade on those.
Dagger, wand, sceptre are all fine choices.
If you are struggling with lack of damage, I would suggest dual-wielding to boost your dps. Once you have enough dps, you can try the shield version for more safety & shield charge zoom zoom speed.

For gem upgrade priority, you want lv 21 storm brand asap. Then, get level 6/20% brand recall as quality matter more than level for recall since quality gives brand attachment radius after recall. get 23% herald of Thunder and 23% warlord's mark since quality matter more for these two skills. Then lastly, work on your level 21 support gems in storm brand.

It's better to use 21/20 storm brand and 7/20 brand recall, but these are very expensive and I would recommend buying 15~17% level 1 gems cheap and level them up in your weapon swap slots. When they get level 20, quality them up and vaal them yourself. From my experience, chance of turning level 21 are about 8~12%, so it may take a few batches. However, 7/20 brand recall can sell for multiple exalts, so it's pretty good money if you get lucky and get few of those.

Lastly, Wise oak is not recommended. Our 4 flask slots are fixed for us. Atziri's promise, Cinderswallow's urn, diamond flask, quicksilver flask. And last one should be life flask. So I wouldn't recommend using wise oak in this case, we already have enough damage. Also, once you get helm enchant and watcher's eye, that adds 27% lightning penetration. When used with lv 21 Lightning Penetration support, we have plenty of penetration that 15% pen from wise oak is unnecessary.
I'm really confused.
I've never played Scion before so I assume its something from this class. I started leveling but then realized the passive tree nodes don't connect themselves on pastebin. How do I level my passive tree?
"
Vini6116 wrote:
I'm really confused.
I've never played Scion before so I assume its something from this class. I started leveling but then realized the passive tree nodes don't connect themselves on pastebin. How do I level my passive tree?

its from the ascendancy you get later :)
"
Vini6116 wrote:
I'm really confused.

From scion life wheel, go through templar side to connect your nodes.

After Merc lab, grab path of witch and respec those nodes back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info