[3.6] Storm Brand MF (65%~85%) Quant 5K+ hp 1.2M dps [All map mod] [All content viable] (13Mil dps)

Hello, I saw you have increased dmg while leeching, where does this leech come from??

Thanks
"
santii59 wrote:
Hello, I saw you have increased dmg while leeching, where does this leech come from??

Thanks

Warlord's Mark curse on hit with HoT, berek's ring, and the flask.
"
timmeey wrote:
I'm leveling this build up at the moment. I'm not yet sure about the optimal passive tree progression

Sorry for the late response, I am traveling atm, so I couldn't finish my guide and etc.

I wish I could have replied a bit sooner, so you could have benefited from my response :(

After grabbing all the scion nodes, travel towards Templar and rush runebinder.

Then, move toward witch to get Explosive Runes (+1 brand).

After then, rush to shadow area to get Runesmith (+1 brand & attached enemy damage)

Rest should be straight forward at that point

"
santii59 wrote:

Thanks

It comes from Atziri's promise and warlord's mark.

If you want extra defense, you can get 0.6% damage leeched as life and mana boots enchantment.

For boss, swap 1 ring for Berek's Grip for 1% leech to life.

Since we take Ascendant slayer, our leech stays even we are full hp, so we benefit from increased damage while leeching even if we are full life.
"
PandaDap wrote:
Hey mate! Thx for your guide, seems interesting.

Would be nice if u add some dmg potential, without mf gear, to show what this build can achieve.

Some recomendations??

Cheers!

https://pastebin.com/LzimPyBE

this would be non-MF setting

Firstly, shock in PoB applys 50% more damage, but shock effectiveness on above PoB would be 62%, which means our shock does 16.2% more damage, so it would be 2.9M shaper DPS with 2 storm brands attaced.

you can uncheck vaal RF for more realistic damage, which is 2.1M shaper dps.

The gears I substituted in is fairly expensive, but not mirror worthy ( around 4~5ex per slot)

ty for help bro build is coming along nice, expensive haha but fun
Does inpulsa mess with attachment chaining packs?
"
thetoyhammer wrote:

idk but it sometimes chain like half of the map lul
"
thetoyhammer wrote:

even with conc effect, brand attachment is still larger than inpulsa, so it's fine.

Inpulsa explosion radius is much smaller than you think.
You can actually use windripper with this build and add cold damage to storm brand (with a support or jewels) and get 15% more quantity.

I'm currently doing this on an inquisitor and the damage is sufficient for red maps, even without inpulsa.
Last edited by Karriane on Jan 2, 2019, 5:48:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info