[3.6] Storm Brand MF (65%~85%) Quant 5K+ hp 1.2M dps [All map mod] [All content viable] (13Mil dps)

Hey thanks foe the guide i have already moltenstrike(for delve spended like 40ex or more) all i need is fast clearer and i wanna use build that can clear +10 maps fast and also for farming syndicate.how is the build against full upgraded syndicate?spending exalteds isnt problem for me all i need is fast syndicate and map clearing.do you recommend this build for me?
"
feuerwelle wrote:
Hey thanks foe the guide i have already moltenstrike(for delve spended like 40ex or more) all i need is fast clearer and i wanna use build that can clear +10 maps fast and also for farming syndicate.how is the build against full upgraded syndicate?spending exalteds isnt problem for me all i need is fast syndicate and map clearing.do you recommend this build for me?

It's fun and very fast. One shotting everything and running like an autobomber. Singletarget is very good as well, I'm doing shaper and guardians without any problems.
"
Psycho_Ad wrote:
"
feuerwelle wrote:

It's fun and very fast. One shotting everything and running like an autobomber. Singletarget is very good as well, I'm doing shaper and guardians without any problems.

yeah even with MF setting, I was able to do uber elder.(just swap 1 ring for Berek's Grip for leech)

it doesn't require much gear, other than some crit multi jewels

since the damage is done autonomous, all you have to do is dodge ;)
i was looking for a good mf build this league because i was used to play windripper the last few leagues and playing without mf felt realy bad , but i wanted a build which can clear contend .
i found your build in the forum and it looked intresting to me so i decided to go for it .
i have to say its a BLAST man thx so much for sharing rly you can stupid fast faceroll t16 maps with 65 quant !
evryone who is not sure if the build is good or not GO FOR IT . never felt so strong while mfing thx thx and thx man cheers
"
superlativer wrote:
i was looking for a good mf build this league because i was used to play windripper the last few leagues and playing without mf felt realy bad , but i wanted a build which can clear contend .
i found your build in the forum and it looked intresting to me so i decided to go for it .
i have to say its a BLAST man thx so much for sharing rly you can stupid fast faceroll t16 maps with 65 quant !
evryone who is not sure if the build is good or not GO FOR IT . never felt so strong while mfing thx thx and thx man cheers

Thx man. It feels good doesn't it?

I forgot to swap gear and still got uber elder deathless lol

I yolo corrupted these and I have fking 2Mil shaper dps on MF items.

Still you can do 1.4Mil without this beast and wearing MF gear.

I'll probably update the guide tmrw
man rly this is like the first time i post something on an build guide but i just can repeat my selfe this shit is insane realy :D saw the items alrdy on your char :D hehe im gonna try this myselfe if i got the currency to replace in case of bricking just got one crit jewel beside unatural instinct watchers etc and its alrdy insane :D i am rly wondering why this guide just had 3 pages man this could be some kind of metaish mf build compared to some totem build etc it feels so much better!
and good look btw pushing the 100 ;)
Last edited by superlativer on Jan 8, 2019, 4:42:39 PM
"
superlativer wrote:
man rly this is like the first time i post something on an build guide but i just can repeat my selfe this shit is insane realy :D saw the items alrdy on your char :D hehe im gonna try this myselfe if i got the currency to replace in case of bricking just got one crit jewel beside unatural instinct watchers etc and its alrdy insane :D i am rly wondering why this guide just had 3 pages man this could be some kind of metaish mf build compared to some totem build etc it feels so much better!
and good look btw pushing the 100 ;)

It means less questions and I did a good job explaining stuff :D

I do get few in gmae messages on starting budget option
Great build - Quick question, I see you using a Windripper on your char currently, is that a change others should follow or is it just to test something? It looks like it would synergize very well with the rings and such but I was curious when choosing to buy one what was most important to look for and if you found one with the white sockets already or if you modded it. Thanks for any & all help, I plan to rebuild my storm brand soon to follow after yours but wanted to know exactly what gear to go after first in the most current version of the build.
Hi im really interested in this build.

However how would this compare to a build like Vaal storm call PF?

I have most of the gear needed for this char.

But im mostly interested in how fast i can clear this with.
"
Jihax wrote:
Hi im really interested in this build.

However how would this compare to a build like Vaal storm call PF?

I have most of the gear needed for this char.

But im mostly interested in how fast i can clear this with.

if you are fully geared with at least 3 mod weapons for vaal storm call PF

(which are like 8ex each)

that might be better for map clearing.

However, that has hard time against bosses and reflect.

This build can run all map mods, and have not much problem against bosses, since we don't need any vaal souls

Even for map clearing,

if you use 7/20 brand recall on Pariah for +2 level, you can just walk along with brand recall, which does about the same thing
Last edited by SisterHell on Jan 9, 2019, 11:39:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info