"
Castablanca wrote:
sweet build deep. always the most clever builds

thanks man!
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
"
BiohazordX wrote:
I wish I saw this build before I rolled my 2nd character as an Occultist. I'll probably still give this a try and see what I can do.

Is Max Mana that important of a roll or is that part of some hybrid? After switching out the chest I'll need to work on some resists.

I've got a really sick chest I want to try with this build. Looking on PoB adding my item is a net positive except for resists and energy shield.

I tried a few other AoE gems in the chest but didn't come up with anything that gave me as much DPS as your combination. Do you think it would be possible or worth even trying? I'm limited on my bandwidth right now so I can't search and find good combinations and what quality will do for different gems.

That really is a sick chest!

When I was deciding which class to do the build on, I tested the concept on an elementalist, Occultist, and Assassin. Occultist was actually decent because they have a means of generating power charges, and if you go the route of getting the curse effect, then you dont need a TC helm enchant and can instead get the +2 stage enchant.

Overall, the Occultist didnt quite get the same damage as the assassin, and (at least on PoB) really relies on getting the spell crit corrupt on shackles and the 1.5% spell crit shaper chest mod.

It was however, my second choice and I almost rolled it for the reason of not needing the helmet enchant. So by all means, give it a try!

Also, the mana doesnt matter, I just threw some greed essences at the chest until I got +1 skill gem.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
More nubcake questions? Why es helmet and chest? Besides gem slot colours.
Last edited by Hartsa on Dec 18, 2018, 11:49:16 PM
Genius of meme build. Still remember you from specter bomb build, lol
"
Unassorted wrote:
How would you go about leveling this character?

Just do generic spell build leveling until lv38 then start WO + GMP. WO is very strong. I started from lv28 with LMP and a +2 tabula without any problem but if you find damage is lacking, just find some more spell/ele/crit on leveling gears.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Dec 18, 2018, 11:54:28 PM
Are you want to use Gluttony of Elements for heal/immune elemental damage?
Soul Catcher is cheap, Soul Ripper maybe hard to obtain.

Also, can use Self-Flagellation because you all-time 2 curse, so +40% damage for 1 jewel.
Last edited by lainbh on Dec 19, 2018, 12:47:02 AM
This looks super fun! I can't wait for all you smart people to do the maths and optimize it even further!
Giving this build a shot but with my own spin with a rerolled Elementalist. I'm using HoT + HoI to proc my Temporal Chains thanks to Mastermind of Discord. Gearing is extra hard balancing resists especially with all the uniques this build uses so I ended up using a shield stacked with resist just to get me capped.

Dropped Malachai's for another res ring.
Using an Inpulsa cause I really didn't have anything better outside of a Tabula, though I'm working towards a 6L Loreweave, just doesn't wanna link!
20% Temporal Chain helm til I can find a better. Obviously need to find something to help cap my resists so I can Dual Wield later on.
Berek's Grip seems like a good fit for this build.
Killed all Bandits, but mostly cause I was playing a Storm Brand non crit build before. Might go and respec to Alira later for the resists too.

Damage is amazing but I feel extra squishy. Only have 4.3k~ hp atm so I'll probably go hunting for some new jewelry later with more life and res. Died multiple times from those Syndicates fks.

Like I said before I respecced from another build so I might have points I shouldn't need, so if anyone could take a peek if I need to change anything, that'd be great.

So far awesome build idea and I'm loving it!
Do you know how https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shimmeron interacts with TC? Does it make them tick slower? It feels like the added spell block and crit multi would go nice with this build.
Around what level do you need to be before switching to this setup?

Did you level as Blade Vortex?
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info