[3.5] Wretched Orb (Insane duration Winter orb) Shaper, Uber elder, end game

Any tips on lvling this please?
"
Any tips on lvling this please?

Here is how I lvled: I took frostblades from hillock and put it into tabularasa with some support gems like weapon ele dmg and started playing. In passive tree I started going towards scion skill effect duration for transition into BV. I transitioned to BV at lvl40 or so cos frostblades started to feel weak. I also tried to lvl with winter orb only but that didint work out somehow. low gem levels or something. After that I tried to get some ele res nodes and dmg from northwest corner of tree. Then middle part and lastly curse/crit stuffs from northeast. After that I just builded up missing nodes and maxlife nodes. I transitioned into the actual build at 62 or so when I got all the items on me.
TLDR: just take any skill u like and start playing.
Last edited by Hartsa on Jan 5, 2019, 7:26:49 AM
"
MazokuRaizen wrote:
I call this item the "Mini Headhunter." I snatched a Gull helmet for 2 ex with 30% Temporal Chains enchant on it. Such a great purchase with the "Create Lesser Shrines" effect on it. I literally run around with permanent Accelerate Shrine, Life Regen Shrine, and +3% Max Resists Shrine. It's actually pretty awesome. Even the adds that bosses spawn drop shrines.

Ran this item for a bit, felt 2 gimmicky for me personally to not use my Insanity crafted helmet with (Vaal)BV. Shrines seems to spawn rather sporadically and I have to actively look for them to click on them.

Also somehow the Accelerate shrine never seemed to add to my movement speed. Weird really. Cool Idea tho, was fun trying it out!
So I respecced my Assasin to this and my damage seems to be way below yours for some reason. I don't have a +1 Body and I'm using GMP, but even if I plug that into your POB, you're sitting around 38k without any calcs set up. Mine is sitting at 26k.

Are you able to have a check and see where the huge damage disparity is?
"
ZachOK wrote:
So I respecced my Assasin to this and my damage seems to be way below yours for some reason. I don't have a +1 Body and I'm using GMP, but even if I plug that into your POB, you're sitting around 38k without any calcs set up. Mine is sitting at 26k.

Are you able to have a check and see where the huge damage disparity is?

Your Amulet is missing Spell damage (allthough it has some proj dmg), so do your weapons. He's using crit multi on the Jewels, could be some there. Can just add his profile into PoB and change around gear see what it is.

The +1 to gems is big, I see a bunch of your stuff has corrupted down, that'll make some difference to. Your Gloves don't have the spell crit corrupt neither.

These things all add up I suppose.
Time to level this build I guess

livejamie
Hey nice Build. I would like to play this as Occultist could you provide a skill tree for that ? Would be soooo nice. I think an occultist version have to skip the skill effect duration under sion because i would need to go trough hp or a huge evasion chunk, but i could live with that since im used to play the "normal" winter orb builds.
Has anyone tested out RF with temp chains on them? How does that turn out? Do you take significantly less DOT? I am currently running ailas hybrid rf build and if that worked it would be amazing.

Feels awesome to play, but I get destroyed by bleed/corrupted blood, buld feels squish in T14-T15 maps :(
What did I miss?
Last edited by Spankijs on Jan 16, 2019, 10:29:18 AM
You need an "of staunching" flask

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info