[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
rmpdu22 wrote:
Thank you so much for the detailed response. i've completely stopped playing D3, i'm having so much fun with PoE.

Combustion is blue, how difficult is it to roll my chest? i only have 350 chromatics.

i was using the sorrow flask for for 40% buff and also consecrated ground, thinking the increased crit chance would help with EO. is that not right?

should i cap blood rage at a lower level to cut on DEX? i saw previously in this thread to keep CWDT lower lvl so i can grab some new gems.

i just found my last unlock for Uber lab last night, i'll grab that today!

thanks for the build and great guide, this character has been a ton of fun

Consult this for all your coloring needs:
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Getting 1 off color is easy. In this case the avg amount of chromes to get 4R1B is...4.

Yes, consecrated ground is good, just don't use that unique flask. Roll a regular sulphur flask.

I didn't notice the levels on your CWDT > IC > enfeeble set up. It's way too high. Normal is having CWDT,IC, and enfeeblke capped at level 42 required. Inc Dur (or any support gem) can be leveled to max. You can vendor each gem with a regret to bring them back down to level 1, or just buy fresh ones in act 6. the difference between a level 19 and 20 blood rage is minimal, don't sweat it unless you're min/maxing.
Conc effect is olny for boss and u switch with IAoE or is for mapping too?
pob say that is really better then Added Fire Damage
"
Beskaius wrote:
Conc effect is olny for boss and u switch with IAoE or is for mapping too?
pob say that is really better then Added Fire Damage

i don't use either. I don't like taking away range (maybe the best reason to use the skill) and it has enough that an AoE gem isn't needed.
I like guides where you get >10 pob links thrown at you at 5 different sections.
I have to thank you for this build even though I'm quite late. I was playing an EQ Jugger and it was slow and clunky delete material. Found this build, did some respeccing but couldn't quite follow your tree. It's still awesome! Found an exalt, bought the swords, and will continue to 90ish in this flashback league.
"
Pheragon wrote:
I have to thank you for this build even though I'm quite late. I was playing an EQ Jugger and it was slow and clunky delete material. Found this build, did some respeccing but couldn't quite follow your tree. It's still awesome! Found an exalt, bought the swords, and will continue to 90ish in this flashback league.

Great! you should drop disemboweling if EO. something like this:
http://poeurl.com/coad
With the new Chieftain, do u think is better than jugg?

"
sign4l wrote:
With the new Chieftain, do u think is better than jugg?

If tectonic slam has no mechanical changes in 3.7, Chieften will generally be worse than Jugg. If you're using a 2H with no multistrike and going EO it will probably do more DPS at the cost of a lot of defense.

35% chance to gain a charge on use will not sustain charges with multistrike and would require a precursor's ring. Valako's is not a good node (conditional 15% more DPS (also need to get another end charge on tree) is the 5th best damage node in the rework). An unchanged Arohongui (about 16% more dmg near totem) is equivalent damage plus enemies deal 8% less damage. The entire endurance charge branch of the new ascendancy is a trap unless tec slam is changed, a new unique, support gem, or item rework fits into this somehow, or you're building something niche/suboptimal for fun.

You will also want full fire conversion with Chieften, so no shatter, which may be very relevant with the IC changes.

Jugg easily goes crit, has better end charge generation for less investment, can't be stunned/frozen/slowed, is faster, has more attack speed, can use hatred with easily attainable full ele conversion for shatter (also a LOT more damage than max rage if that aura is 50% reserved), and requires no additional investment into accuracy. Any accuracy over cap is also good for Jugg. All that's without a 4th ascendancy point.
Last edited by sleevelessless on May 29, 2019, 11:41:07 AM
Helo,

I have little problem with mu Jugg. I started play in PoE like 5days ago. Now i have 73lvl and i reach the end game. Now i have problem to survive on Tier 3/4/5 and do Labirynth for 68 and 7x lvl. This is my build with items/skill tree https://pastebin.com/5qfFhg8K. Only one shot and i die, ofc not always. 1,2 and few 3 tiers maps is easy for me. But T4 and i think higher is too hard. What i need to change? Help!

BTW: This build will be still valid in 3.7? I would like to start playing this or maybe cyclone (?) character that will help me better understand PoE etc.
Last edited by Jesus_Didnt_Tap on May 29, 2019, 2:47:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info