[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

Is our main source of defense armor? I freshly dinged and still need to do loads of adjustments but i keep dying and lacking defense.
"
Skaggyss wrote:
Is our main source of defense armor? I freshly dinged and still need to do loads of adjustments but i keep dying and lacking defense.

had the same problem before finishing act 8-10
now im fine with yellow rare maps

This helped me alot:

get 6-Link
get Sceva Gladius (3 Green Sockets) in MainHand
get Ichimonji
get life / attackspeed / mana /Crit on tree
get phys attack / Fire attack on Gear (crit if u can too ofc)
get 4k life
get 4,5k Armour
get all Res @75

got lvl 85 pretty smoothly

"
Venetostar wrote:
"
Skaggyss wrote:

This helped me alot:

get 6-Link
get Ichimonji
get 4k life
get 4,5k Armour
get all Res @75

Yeah i basically have everything in your list. I just dont have the armor. Think its physical damage killing me. Thanks for the tips
@sleevelessless

i've crafted a 7%life / crit multi / increased burning dmg jewell

is it very good for the build or just usefull?
cant rly rate that buring dmg..
"
Skaggyss wrote:
"
Venetostar wrote:
"
Skaggyss wrote:

This helped me alot:

get 6-Link
get Ichimonji
get 4k life
get 4,5k Armour
get all Res @75

Yeah i basically have everything in your list. I just dont have the armor. Think its physical damage killing me. Thanks for the tips

get a brassdome 6 link :D lul

btw i think dmg / leech is the best defence...since we cant keep up our endurance charges we cant rly facetank stuff.

i will try not be 1 shot and an with fast attacks + leech +crit dmg +doging with whirling blades to survive.

caster'S are more easy to play u can stack up more dmg and dont need to mess around too long with bosses ...but u cant easly facetank stuff with meele ...not fair but still fun :D to solve this problem somehow

Last edited by Venetostar on May 15, 2019, 8:16:23 AM
"
Venetostar wrote:
@sleevelessless

i've crafted a 7%life / crit multi / increased burning dmg jewell

is it very good for the build or just usefull?
cant rly rate that buring dmg..

The burning damage is essentially nothing. It's okay, but iirc correctly multi rolls pretty low on regular jewels. I'd say just use it for now until you can roll some nice abyss jewels (phys added as fire, flat phys, double sword flat damage, life, onslaught if needed).

"
btw i think dmg / leech is the best defence...since we cant keep up our endurance charges we cant rly facetank stuff.

Yes, this. The life gain from the razors is substantial. Before that leech can help. Also, without the Eye setup, you're relying on stun, so be aware of what's stun immune (aka all syndicate members). Make sure you keep fortify up consistently. Don't underestimate a Decoy Totem and just skipping/kiting dangerous mobs. And, flasks are really important. Rolling them as well as using them correctly.
Last edited by sleevelessless on May 15, 2019, 10:29:50 AM
@sleevelessness

Im currently using a 5L belly. Should i rather look for a 5L Brass dome of what. Also is the body armor more important than razors. Not sure what item to rush for. Dont have Uber lab yet nor eye of innocence
"
Skaggyss wrote:
@sleevelessness

Im currently using a 5L belly. Should i rather look for a 5L Brass dome of what. Also is the body armor more important than razors. Not sure what item to rush for. Dont have Uber lab yet nor eye of innocence

Just use the belly until you can get 6L.
Can i get some gear help please? i'm on PS4 and things are so expensive so probably not getting a Daresso or Eye anytime soon. Should i drop the Mokou without having an eye? and i do have a Starkonja, i just can't seem to roll 3 reds. i'm looking to grab some jewel slots on my tree next, or would you recommend something else? should i replace my quicksilver flask with a diamond? I'm currently crushing T6 maps and having a lot of fun

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/rmpdu22/characters
"
rmpdu22 wrote:
Can i get some gear help please? i'm on PS4 and things are so expensive so probably not getting a Daresso or Eye anytime soon. Should i drop the Mokou without having an eye? and i do have a Starkonja, i just can't seem to roll 3 reds. i'm looking to grab some jewel slots on my tree next, or would you recommend something else? should i replace my quicksilver flask with a diamond? I'm currently crushing T6 maps and having a lot of fun

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/rmpdu22/characters

Mokou's is meh without the eye, if have something better, use it. Starkonja isn't BiS by any means, the enchant is. Use whatever for a helm. If you want to 3R, use vorici..or whatever that 3R craft is. Since you're EO, don't use a diamond. You can also lose the Oskarms for any other (spiked) gloves. you just need enough crit to proc EO. An abyss jewel with % chance to crit if you haven't recently is very good for that (there's a boot enchant as well). I would grab Cruel Preparation for life and res since you're right there. Drop added fire for combustion. The jewel in your tree is entirely replaceable, I would grab all the 5% life nodes before another jewel slot, your life is pretty low and you're going to feel it very soon. Get your uber lab done asap, Unstoppable will help a ton with mapping. If you leap everywhere and never use your quicksilver, replace it with a basalt or stibnite of warding. I would also take Avatar of Fire right away for full conversion (and 17%+ dps).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info