[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

Is there a reason to take Crit for Spells Nodes and Controlled Destruction Support in 6-Link?

Or is it just a mistake?

Thanks in advance
IS +2 shield actually good for brand now? Cuz higher part of players play Dual Wield (and shield expensive =_= )
I notice you don't take Paragon of Calamity, how do you sustain without spell leech?
Only level 46 but so far so good. It's a league start so I don't have my trusty Tabula just yet. But remember that at level 40 you can buy amulets with 0.4% lightning leech (0.5% at 50).
Is the tree from leveling section updated? Looks much different than PoB.
"
radg25 wrote:
Is the tree from leveling section updated? Looks much different than PoB.

Just use the PoB skill tree, that one is updated for sure.

Im lvl 60+ and so far good aswell, got my tabula and dmg is fine.
There's a section of 8 nodes on the far right of the build that aren't connected to anything else. Am I missing something?
Does this build run anything that reserves mana besides herald of thunder? I don't see anything in the gear/gem setup in the OP, but I have a ton of unreserved mana. I know you want to have a large cushion of mana for MoM, but is anyone else running other heralds or anything?

Looks like it might be an issue of gem slots, too.
i dont see critical strike chance FOR SPELLS in poecraft for this weapon, its only critical strike chance 35-38%
Very nice build. I enjoy it quite good. However, i am wondering this build works around using two curses (elemental weakness and warlock's mark). Wouldnt it be a nice idea to move up to the Wispers of doom skill (4 skill points required). Thereby we can run both curses all the time rather than overwriting them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info