[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

I run Soul of the Brine King with Nassar Lion of the Seas for Stun reduction because I hate being stunned while moving. It helps - I use Nassar Lion of the Seas for clear speed and mobility. I like moving

For minor pantheon I use Soul of Shakari because I don't have Chaos Res - it gives me immunity to poison too which is super good against Vaal Constructs/Snakes/Chimera and Exiles.

You can use whatever you want though

I like Soul of Solaris sometimes but you need all the upgrades - Arakaali is good too - I like Abberath sometimes if I don't use Invictus Solaris
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Dec 21, 2018, 9:21:55 PM
Congrats on reaching level 100. Really nice build, thanks for making this guide..
Added Videos
Build looks really solid gonna try it out! Only thing is your pob is different from your one that you have in the leveling section on the left side specifically. Wondering why it differs compared to what you say you are using at level 95 in the leveling section.
The 3 nodes at the start of the witch tree - +10% spell damage each, change them to 4% cast speed nodes at that spot - you'll gain about 3% dps right away
I have been following this build for my character, and I have gotten to lvl 53 right now, I did a blood altar and got the "headhunter" belt, should I stick with that for the remainder of the build?

This might sound dumb, might not, but i don't know everything about the game and you don't list "headhunter" as an item in the gear guide, so I am not sure what if I am making the right choice.
"
SpikeThor wrote:
I have been following this build for my character, and I have gotten to lvl 53 right now, I did a blood altar and got the "headhunter" belt, should I stick with that for the remainder of the build?

This might sound dumb, might not, but i don't know everything about the game and you don't list "headhunter" as an item in the gear guide, so I am not sure what if I am making the right choice.

Headhunter is so insanely expensive that it would be silly for him to mention it on a "Damage on a budget" build.

It is a really strong belt and for mapping you will absolutely want to use it. Or you sell it and finance everything else in this build with it.
Is the Arcane Surge linked in the shield with Recall needed? I've seen some other builds where they put Enhance along with the Recall+Empower. Would that not be better for overall recall time an damage or no?
Noob question here :

Why using added cold damage instead of ice bite ?
You can use ice bite. I prefer added cold because I have very little cold damage in general and it's a better link when fighting certain bosses. I never freeze mobs during Uber elder fight. Ideally I'd white socket my chest and swap in added lightning but I'm really lazy. I don't even swap flasks during Uber elder

Arcane surge is a permanent more spell damage buff and you should always link it to brand recall.

Headhunter is op and is good with any build, but im my opinion it's not the best for brands because you have a cool down on brand recall which gates your clearspeed. Meaning it doesn't matter how fast you go sometimes. You're just gated by brand recall unless you want to self cast sometimes, which is still super fast. Just not the best

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info