0.10.2 Patch Notes

Brilliant, simply brilliant! :)
What about memory leaks?
is this abomination of a skilltree posted in this thread for realz?
I was having problems regarding connecting "An Unexpected Error Occurred" that started with the previous patch. I hope that this patch will reverse it. : p
This patch is epic!

One question: Will our current melee gems be changed to meet the incoming buff?
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
What is the reasoning behind the Detonate Dead change ? The main issue with that spell is that there's no reason to level it due to escalating mana costs with very little return to show for it. At low levels, its mana cost was already low.

This change makes its mana progression even steeper... So it seems to make leveling the gem even less attractive.The main uses of that spell are as a nuke for fire builds (who have no support for the added physical damage) or as a simple utility. Making its cost lower is nice, but not very useful in both cases.
Awesome. Cant wait!
Great news!
GGG > all
Is it better to rule in Hell, than it is to serve in Heaven?
can we get some infos about the new spell?

Is it a projectile? Is LMP/GMP again a must have....?

Does faster cast speed decrease the time the spell needs to get stronger?

Does it have a short attack range? Faster Projectiles a must have??

How are the mana cost? Does it have a very very low cast time (like flam totem with 0,08sec) and so a very low mana cost per cast but normal mana cost per second?

How das Burn Damage work with it? Sounds like each hit only does very very little damage so will Burn suck with it?

How high is the crit chance?
IGN: kReiZy
Last edited by sYkoDe4d on Mar 6, 2013, 6:51:07 AM
"The Portal gem is now treated as a spell, so it is affected by things like cast speed and can exist on a Spell Totem."

Can't stop laughing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info