0.10.2 Patch Notes

"
ganjfiend wrote:
"The Portal gem is now treated as a spell, so it is affected by things like cast speed and can exist on a Spell Totem."

Can't stop laughing

Imagine how hard you can troll people with a portal totem (assuming it can place portals anywhere and not just directly on itself).
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
So glad to hear about the art changes for color blindness :) Can't wait to see if it actually helps lol

Also can't wait to see the new skill, gore and cash shop stuff! Keep up the good work GGG
Hiyas =)

I have a question. It is small beans compared to people worried over duelist changes, nonetheless it interests me.

Does improving the performance of ground ice and ground tar mean less lag or some other thing?

I will find out either way, but if this means less lag when those effects are present, then WOOOOHOOO! If it doesn't mean less lag, then thank you anyhow =)
I dont understand one thing in the patch note about the item lvl 77-78 & mod
I have a ticket ilvl 78, befor i cant get stat ilvl 78 and know i can its that ?

In Map spell totem faster casting + portal= ultimate troll
I dont understand one thing in the patch note about the item lvl 77-78 & mod
I have a ticket ilvl 78, befor i cant get stat ilvl 78 and know i can its that ?

In Map spell totem faster casting + portal= ultimate troll
Awsome! :D Cant wait!!
Really Good And Hard Work Guys, Hope You Stil Enjoying Makeing This Game For Us! Peace
"
Chris wrote:
The Might notable passive has been changed to Master of the Arena (+20 strength, +2 melee range, +8% melee damage).

+2 melee range, how will this work?
will it work for singletarget attacks like heavy strike?
will it work for aoe attacks like cleave?
will it work for default attack?

edit1:
if it works for melee aoe skills will the +2 be further modified by increased/concetrated area of effect effects?

edit2:
will it affect the range you can flicker strike to a target?
will it affect the range you can travel with whirling blades or leap slam?
Last edited by Mizzajl on Mar 6, 2013, 7:21:58 AM
Sounds good.

Only thing I'm concerned about is why no added resists in the Duelist area? Ranger and Duelist get SERIOUSLY short changed on resists in their areas compared to other toons.
Im so happy, Duelists recieved so much love T~T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info